Chapter Two

10 years later...

-

"Y/n y/ln roll up!" I heard a guard yell. I started saying my goodbyes as my people packed my stuff up. After the first couple years Jhene stopped visiting. Keem told me it was she started dating this rapper. I was heart broken we didn't even break up forreal she just stopped coming.

"Finally free and don't come back." The guard told me and I nodded towards.

"Can't make no promises." I said walking to the car picking me up.

"Ya boy free!" I yelled walking to my bestfriend Valentino.

"About time nigga." He said dabbing me up.

"I missed you bro." He continued

"I missed you too." I said back

"You ready for the fame now?" He asked.

"I was born ready nigga." I said.

-

V pulled into his driveway turning off the car.

"Keem should be up that nigga never sleep I swear." Valentino said.

"I miss him so much." I said. Jhene also abandoned Keem, she abandoned him after she promised she'll look after him. Luckily Val was back in town around that time and took over. I walked inside going to Keem's room I opened the door to find him sleeping.

I paused for second before sprinting towards his bed before jumping on him.

"Aye wake you ass up nigga." I said in a deep voice. he opened his eyes confused until he fully processed what was happening.

"Y/n!" He said hugging me tightly.

"Damn who is you with this deep ass voice." I said. I know it's been ten years but damn.

"Sounding like a grizzly bear and shit." I continued and he laughed.

"I know you ain't talking you look like lumberjack." He responded and I started flexing.

"Get ready I'm about to go to the studio." I said walking out.

-

"What you think about this y/n?" Val asked as he played a beat I started nodding my head and started rapping a little.

Know some young niggas like to swang

Big bank take lil bank

everyday spillin up drank

She want the whole crew shawty brave

"They ain't ready for you man." V laughed dabbing me up.

"What you think Keem?" I asked turning around to face him.

"Best rapper I know." he said hyping me up.

"Alright bro get in the booth." V told me and I nodded.

I walked out the booth and Keem walked up to me dabbing me up

"We going up nigga." He laughed.

"Yo val please stay as my producer you cold man." I said and he laughed.

"Nah you cold man I'm gonna try to get you a spot at my job." Val said.

"Who you work for?" I asked.

"Def Jams." He responded.