notes

Hello boys/girls/they/them,

Author here (obviously), how do y'all think I should start this off?

Ares-good guy? Bad guy? Redemption arc??

Poseidon-protective? Dismissive?

Zeus-man whore if the century obviously-I'm sorry redemption arc was GONE the moment Jason died.

I was thinking if making Will solace and Nico both Girls.

So Willow and Nika... Or something. Because I love the LGBTQ representation and honestly there wasn't much of that here. Plus a lil blonde female will would be SO cute. There was speculation about Annabeth being Bi or gay for Piper... And piper for Annabeth... Might stick with that honestly. And can't forget the idea that Percy was Bi and was into Jason and Luke. I can see it. Besides the sea is never just one way, why would percys sexuality?

Another thing, according to the myths Eros wasn't always the child of Ares and Aphrodite. He was also a Pormordial god of love and etc. Now I like the myth but for this story I will be going with Eros as the child if Ares and Aphrodite bc ✨drama✨

Also. I am sorry to say, but Poseidon won't be much of a Raspist here. I know the gods did that back than and Poseidon DEFINITELY was out there dicking maidens down whether they wanted it or not. " Demeter. Medusa... " but because Percy is a girl for this fic and I generally want them to be close because I live the whole SEAFAM hashtag I won't be portraying Poseidon as a rapist. I just don't think it's be fitting. For one I personally believe rapist in general should be used as science experiments instead of animals but you know, not e eryone us ready for that conversation. I just dnt think any Raspist should have daughters. Or kids in general.

Also someone asked if I could put in some backgrounds for Percy since she's Hispanic in this one. They liked the thought of a POC and a Female of color as the "chosen one". Now I understand that. We live for that. However, I don't feel comfortable with any type of racism. Not even in books. But I might throw in a few hints or lines dwelling on racism but it won't be too in depth.