part -1

The winds played with her hair, her body felt lighter than air as if she was flying, was she? But her feet seemed to be still on ground, that's when she realized it was heart that was flying, feeling some unknown happiness. A shadow passed right behind her and she looked around curious to know what it was,but nothing was spotted. Darkness surrounded all sides and that scared her but just then she sensed a gush of wind right next to her. Unknown to her, her feet turned and she looked up to meet a pair of hazel brown eyes. A gasp escaped her mouth feeling a tall figure standing right in front, his hot breath kissing her lips and weirdly it felt good. But his face was hidden due to lack of light, she couldn't see who he was, her heart yearned to have a look and she stepped ahead but he backed away. His hand was up in air apparently to touch her, feel her skin... she raised her own hand to touch him but suddenly he seemed to go still, as if something held him back and soon the shadow disappeared. 

"Noo... Wait
She made an attempt to catch hold of the moment or at least him but somehow both slipped away and once again she woke up with a startle in her dark room, snuggled in her fluffy blanket.
"Ya Allah... aise toh main kisi din pagal ho jaungi"
Umeed Pasha twisted and turned in her bed knowing that now she was not going to have an ounce of sleep. It was freaking 2.50 am in the morning and that stupid dream had disturbed her sleep for the nth time. What was with those eyes, they had been haunting her since a while now. After about 45 minutes to nearly an hour later of moaning and tossing under the blanket, she flung it away and stepped down. It was almost dawn now so she decided to step out and walk around for a while, breathing in the fresh cold air to calm her senses. There wasn't enough light around considering the time, also as the town she lived in was small with an outlining forest, it was quite calm usually.

Any other day she wouldn't have even thought of walking out of her house. But for some reason she was feeling so restless that she couldn't help it. She started walking slowly as the moon light streaked through the trees creating a path. She never took any chance with darkness as she was petrified of it, but the silent night and the tall sturdy beautiful trees looked so mystical, everything around had turned alluring under the moon's light. The sleep had anyway decided to leave her so she made her way deep into the calm night, lost into her deep calm thoughts.
Many things were running through her mind, they started with the dream that she had been getting often these days. Those deep, passionate eyes left her breathless every time she thought of them, but at the same time they did calm her oddly. Somehow her mind ran back to some other events disturbing her even more. Her life was going perfectly fine, a normal job, a decent routine, some new found friends, everything was just perfect, EXCEPT him!
------------------
FLASHBACK

Farjaad Khan Bahadur!! Her so called Boss. She wasn't the only one intimidated by him, but he definitely was a little extra rude to her. Ever since they had first met, she had seen the look in his eyes... they held fire. Well, they always held rage towards everyone but he looked at her as if her mere existence was a horrible mistake. Then there was ...Sameer She clearly remembered how amazing her meet with Sameer had been. An extremely fun-loving, not to forget; handsome guy that he was, he had so warmly welcomed Umeed into their team and they had instantly become friends. Most of the girls had a crush, hard crush on him, and they weren't at fault. He was quite a specimen, his Big Brown eyes accentuated his handsome face, he was a complete package with amazing looks and wonderful personality, but too bad for them that he was committed. Umeed thanked her stars that she somehow had not fallen for him, it was quite surprising but she could only think of him as a great person and a wonderful friend. And being the kind, beautiful girl and wonderful employee that she was Sameer too considered her a real good friend and had told her all about Hayawhich she was glad to hear about. But just 2 days later, Farjaad had arrived back from his business trip and then her easy going life did not seem so easy anymore. Her memories rushed back to their first meeting;