A/N

I know alot of people hate stories being discontinued, I know I do. This isn't gonna be discontinued, trust. I'm under alot of stress and my mental health isn't great. It's only temporarily (hopefully)

this is the start of chapter 8: 

The night grew colder, although a few days passed, Computery couldn't get over what they had to do. There must be another way. Killing his best friend? There's no way. No way at all. Computery turned to Tooth, he's still awake, isn't he? "What're you staring at, 'Rey?" Computer let out a sort of chuckle, he'd given him a nickname. That's cute. He then sighed and sort of sat next to him. "Your dreams may be ambitious, but that doesn't stop them from being stupid." Tooth looked down and nodded his head. The silence creaked in, the tension was so thick you could cut it. "Just stop stalling Computery. Stop. It's been atleast a week, and we haven't gone along with the plan yet." Tooth's frown faded as he saw Computery looking down, he knew he couldn't bring himself to do it. "Come on, 'Rey. I'll even have some pain killers, so I won't feel anything."

Nothing.

He was met with silence yet again.

Computery and plugged himself in, he was done with this conversation it seemed. He sighed and went to sleep, while Tooth rest his head on Computery's top. It was clear that Computery was stubborn, that's for sure. But so was Tooth. He would not let this go. Computery was gonna have freedom. There's no arguing. If he doesn't like it, his loss.

Light shone through tooth's eyelids as he opened his eyes, a dreadful morning. Today was his last day, his last conversation, his last smile, his last goodbye. He mentally prepared himself as everyone slowly got up. He sighed.

Hope this is good enough!! I'll update when the motivation kicks depression's ass.