Update Informations

Hello, I know you're probably all disappointed it's not a chapter, but chapter 12 is a work in progress. These two past month were insane for me and June does not present itself to be easier. I'm stuck with the end of school, which means exams and big projects to finish. My social life is not better than my school life, someone decided it was a good idea to try and bully me, it's exhausting and my mental health was already bad enough already. I've got issues with my parents, but well, who doesn't? So yeah, my life is a mess and I admit I pushed my writing to the side for now and got stuck with a writing block.

But for good news everyone! School ends soon! And I'll try to do chapter 12 for the end of June, or I'll just do a shorter chapter and the big part will be in the next one... I don't know what I'll do. But I'm not giving up!

Also, to get out of my writing block I decided to begin a book of oneshots of Hazbin Hotel. So I'm open to suggestions/requests/ideas. I accept many, tho I have some limits (more informations in the books when I'll publish it, date unknown tho)

So, thank you all for your support on this story!!! I'm glad it got so many reads and likes. You are all great (and if someone tells you otherwise, punch them!)

So yeah, have all a good day, night or whatever!