part - 17

" jimin put some bags in table and says

Jimin : Here comes some little gift for everyone . I know my taste is not very good but I think everyone will like them .

Jimin  started taking out all the things one by one and gave them to everyone . At first he gave them all the things that were loaned to the elders of the house and then everyone said thanks to him . Then Kashfiya says.

Kashfiya: vhai where is my one. No no sorry where is ours?

Jimin : actually I forgot about you three

Jimin : actually I forgot about you three. So I have nothing for you three.

Kashfiya: are you kidding me vhai . Because You haven't opened those two bags yet .

Jimin : ohho that one . Actually Here it comes for Tousif and jakariya.

Mehreen: You remember them but not us . We are your sister. How can you forget about us .

Kashfiya: vhai, this is not fair. You didn't do anything for us .

Jimin look at her face and everyone laughing together

Jimin look at her face and everyone laughing together. Because they know jimin is kidding with them . Mubessharah look at them but she didn't say anything. Jasmin notice at her and think in her mind and say in her mind

I should talk with her because i think she is shocked and uncomfortable to see jimin suddenly. Because I know her well. She didn't comfortable with anyone suddenly. Ohh my baby doesn't worry mammam will always be your side.

When she thinks in that time Kashfiya call her and say

Kashfiya: mammam Won't you say your son anything ?

Jasmin : hey jimin . Now stop kidding with them. Everyone knows that you forget anything but never forget about your sister's.

Jimin : mom . I wanted to have a little more fun .

Kashfiya and Mehreen: that means vhai you kidding with us .

Jimin laughed and says

Jimin : yes my cute sisters. Is this ever possible that I am forgot about you all.

Kashfiya and Mehreen: awww vhai we know that how much you love us .

Jimin : ok ok now it's time to give your gifts .