II | maxley hc's

I | Max's friends always tried setting them up b4 they started dating and before they even knew they liked each other but they were so oblivious they thought it was a sick joke from one another and had countless fights about it (Max's friends were...

I | Max's friends always tried setting them up b4 they started dating and before they even knew they liked each other but they were so oblivious they thought it was a sick joke from one another and had countless fights about it (Max's friends were D1 shippers they've walked so we could run 😔✊)

II | They still rival each other even though they're together, (sometimes they go so far that everyone around them who knows they're together become genuinely concerned and confused)

III | Bradley [Is the biggest asshole] x Max [isnt even phased anymore and just apologizes for his sake]

IV | Bradley [says the most spoiled and out of touch thing] x Max [Genuinly concerned and tells him to stfu]

V | they have cute little cooking/baking dates except only Bradley is allowed around the stove [he doesnt want anyone around when hes cooking so max is just the taste tester]

VI | Bradley daydreaming about max and when he realizes what hes doing he makes the most ridiculous face and max is now accustomed to it so he knows that he was thinking of him, (max loves to tease him about it)

Yeah uh why do I feel like I'm not so good at this whole headcanons thing ..🤨 anyways enjoy !!