[Lover boy🔞]

(Warning! This is ⚠NSFW⚠)

(This is the longest story I have ever wrote🤩so I hope you liked it😇the title is nice right?🥰ik the title doesn't really make sense but it is what it is👍I put one of my most favorite fanart btw❤)

(Hey! I know you're ungaraged!😳me too🤣💀👍)

Taekjoo picked up the towel and tilted his head as he looked at him.

"Move aside. I'm getting out first."

Zhenya narrowed his eyes at him and then suddenly leaned down and kissed him.

"No, how can that be fine?"

Taekjoo: "?"

This tall guy relied on his height and terrain advantage to kiss Taekjoo into 'retreating'.

"I'm done washing. Let me out."

Taekjoo leaned back and said with a frown.

It was ineffective.

Zhenya chuckled and continued to kiss him, pushing him back into the bathroom.

"I haven't yet." Zhenya said.

"It's a bit boring washing alone. Would this boyfriend of mine mind joining me to wash again?"

"I mind."

Zhenya kissed him again, "Please reconsider."

Taekjoo: "..."

He stared back at Zhenya for a while before turning the shower back on.

Zhenya entered the shower.

The two of them didn't even say anything to each other, it'll be awkward normally but these two seem to be fine with not talking.

Zhenya suddenly hugged Taekjoo's waist from the back, Taekjoo was a bit startled by the sudden hug maybe it's because Zhenya's hands were freezing cold.

He leans on Taekjoo's neck then inhales his scent and suddenly bites down on the neck area.

"Ah! what was that for?" Taekjoo frown.

He then left more kiss marks on Taekjoo's neck.

Zhenya then turned Taekjoo around to make him face him.

Taekjoo was frowning but Zhenya could clearly see redness on his ear.

Zhenya chuckled.

"hey why are you laughing!"

"Because you're too cute my Zaika" He smiled.

Taekjoo was embarrassed because Zhenya was calling him his 'Zaika' and telling him that he's 'cute'.

While Taekjoo was in that state Zhenya leaned in for a kiss, Taekjoo was a bit surprised but still accepted the kiss.

Two lips pressed together and then slowly parted with a long breath following.

The next moment, he grabbed Taekjoo's arms. He was pulled closer towards him.

Two tounge entangled with each other, Zhenya lifted Taekjoo up as he moved him to the master bedroom.

Taekjoo was basiclly carried there. On the way there they were still kissing without a break.

Even if they gave away all their breath, they still wouldn't want to let go.

Taekjoo was gentely put on the master bed.

Zhenya climbed up on top of him, Zhenya slowly lowered his upper body and pressed his lips along Kwon Taekjoo's sternum and dened abs.

Suddenly, he lifted his head and locked eyes with Taekjoo.

He simply squeezed his cock and stroked it several times.

As Taekjoo was gasping without response, Zhenya spread his knees wide. Staring at the fully exposed cock, Zhenya took it into his mouth.

"wait...!"

Taekjoo's raw flesh was tightly surrounded by a warm sensation. The feeling of sharp teeth sliding across his sensitive skin was vivid.

"...Ugh."