❁ 1 - beginning of end

बरबाद कर देती है मोहब्बत
हर मोहब्बत करने वाले को,
क्यूँकि इश्क़ हार नहीं मानता
और दिल बात नहीं मानता

Sathvik..

I was all dressed up for my friend's wedding. I have never been much of a dresser but she was coming all along, so I had to. Thinking of her made me smile, smile as wide as the distance between her and me now......but my smile faded.....

"I cannot come, my hand still hurts and I am not feeling well." She texted.
"What will you eat? Your parents are also not home." I replied back.
"I will manage something? ." She messaged me back.

before i can reply i saw she went offline...i sighed and texted her to take care...and got ready....now i am not even a little bit exited for function...i am a really antisocial person...i barely 2-3 friend...

I was exited because my girlfriend Meera was going with...but now she cancelled the plan... few days back she told she hurted her hand ...i wasn't able to see her...she was upset with me so...
I thought I will take her to the function and introduce her to my friend but it's okay i understand maybe she is not feeling well....

I walk out of and saw my car was ready
Driver open the door for me i sat on back seat...he also sat on driver seat and drove away....

I was on way to venue and I saw a flower shop....

"Stop the car" i ordered

And immediately car stopped i opened the door and jogged towards the Shop and bought a bouquet
of roses....

And immediately car stopped i opened the door and jogged towards the Shop and bought a bouquet of roses

Roses are Meera's favourite...i paid for that and sat in the car and order to drive

"Take me to Meera's house"

"Par chhote hukm ...Raja sa chahte hai aap wo function me jaye " my driver said...
( Your dad wants you attend that function)

"Jitna bola hai utna karo " i glared at him

He nodded his head and take u turn driving towards Meera's house...i smiled thinking how will she react seeing me at her house....

After few times i reached her house I walk out of the car and run towards her house being excited to see her....

I was about to knock the door but heard some wierd noise and then i noticed the door was open...my heart beat increase..

I opened the door slowly and entered in the house... only to find hall being messed...i walk in side and hear Meera's giggles but she was not alone...