two ( 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓! 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓! 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓! )

" The rain's starting to calm down

" The rain's starting to calm down. "

You pointed out, barely opening your eyes to look outside.

A big yawn escaped your lips and you forced your tired body to get up from the oh so comfy chair. " I think it's time for me to go. " You commented, brushing the hair out of your face.

" Hey, Daniel. " You called out, the boy immediately tensing his shoulders.

" Y-Yes? " He squealed, placing a hand on his nape while awkwardly sweating.

" Thanks for letting me hang in the employee only room. I thought I was gonna die of exhaustion earlier. " You grinned, leaning on the doorframe.

" Huh? Oh, Don't worry! It's really nothing... and uhm, thank you for buying me those snacks.. " He shyly muttered, giving you a grin of his own.

" No problem. I'm happy to help out a friend. " You snapped your fingers and playfully elbowed his shoulder.

" It's getting very late. I should probably go, I've got school tomorrow. Ugh, I hope my class isn't a bunch of assholes. " You rambled, grabbing your bag from the counter.

" What school do you go to? " He questioned, fidgeting with his fingers.

" Jaewon High School. I couldn't afford any fancy private school. I wanna be a doctor, y'know? I know they probably won't be impressed with my curriculum, but I've done my fair share of volunteering at hospitals and emergency shelters. " You explained, giving him a thumbs up.

His eyes lit up and he seemed excited. " Jaewon High school? Really? " He questioned, mumbling some things to himself.

" Why? You go there too? " You raised an eyebrow, pleased at the thought.

" Y- I mean, my friend goes there too, haha. " He nervously brushed you off, shrugging.

You hummed and headed towards the exit, " Well, take care, Daniel! Hope to see you again⁓⁓!"

There was an injured man on the streets. He looked like he was two seconds away from seeing the pearly gates.

" Holy shit! " You cursed out, immediately crouching down to his level. " Dude, are you okay? Can you hear me? " You panicked, immediately rampaging your bag for something useful.