Dark Heart

The next day, after school Sam decided to stay out for a bit alone so Cienna went home and he sat on the edge of a cliff looking at the sun go down when he saw a white van drive and stop at the front of the lake. He didn't think anything of it, he just thought they were fishers for the shop, until he saw them wear guard like armor and hold guns. He quickly got up and walked around to get a closer look of them. Two brought out something, he couldn't see what it was so he headed off the cliff to see two men holding a body. After getting a closer look he saw...wills body and the clothes he wore that night.

Sam's eyes widened as the van started up and they threw the body in the lake. The guys went back into their van and it started to drive away, sam quickly pulled his bike up and followed them far behind.

They led him to a big building at the center of the forest, he thought it had been abandoned for years after it was shut down because something happened that was closed to the public. The men got out and Sam follows them inside, their was a huge white entrance that looked almost like a hospital, he saw a cleaner and grabbed him pulling him into the closet he was hiding in and knocked him out taking his clothes and wears it.

He left and took the cleaning trolley to see the guys enter a room, he tried to follow but he couldn't make it though in time and it locked itself behind them.

"Shit..." he whispered under his breath

A voice from behind his spoke up muffled "hey man, did you forget your badge?" Sam turned to see a man like the others he had been following wearing a mask

"Yeah, I left it at home and now I can't get in." He replied hoping that he wouldn't know he was a teenager

"Here I got you, just don't forget it next time or else we'll both be in trouble" the man said laughing putting his keycard on the tablet opening the door for him

"Thank you! And I won't!!" He laughed in response walking into a room where there was all different things going on, almost like experiments. He walked around to see all different things, he looked around confused on why a experimental hospital thing would throw a boys body in the lake...

He quickly left the room and saw people arguing and everyone crowding around them to see he has the perfect exit. He quickly bolted it toward the door but the door started to shut on him, he slid down and under the door. Breathing heavily he quickly got his bike and started pedaling home as fast as he could.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT PLACE?!" He asked himself as it started pouring with rain he stopped and turned around heading towards the lake after seeing a bunch of cop cars go that way

He jumped off his bike to see them pull wills body out of the lake, he looked to the side to see some kids a bit younger than him hiding behind the ambulance. He walked behind them to see Mike wheeler nanceys little brother with his friends and the boy he almost hit early on yesterday.

"You were supposed to help us find will alive!! What is wrong with you?!" Mike yelled at him

"Mike!!" He came around the corner to calm him down "Lucas Dustin take him home make sure he gets home and be careful okay?" The boys nodded and took Mike home, as they left he looked at the shaved head boy seeing him in a dress and jacket realizing that he is a girl...

"Hey, you okay? What's your name? I've never seen you around here." He asked the girl

"Eleven..." she said shyly

"Okay...I'll just call you Elle for now, do you have a place to stay?" He asked as she shook her head no "okay...you can stay at mine for now, is that okay with you for now?"

She shyly nodded and he put his hand out to take her. She hesitated but took it anyway as he picked his bike up and walked along side to it, he took her into his house and took her upstairs into his room.

"Okay so you can stay in here, my bathroom is right outside and umm I might have some clothes from my brother if you want some comfortable clothes to sleep in, no one is home at the moment so it's just us. I'll go get you some things and I'll be downstairs sleeping"

"Stay..." she said quietly "please..."

"Okay...I'll sleep on the floor? Is that better?" He asked as she nodded he walked into Theodore's room and got some of his old clothes going back into his room handing them to her.

He walked outside as she got dressed and waited for her to knock to know when to come back inside.

After a few seconds she knocked and he entered the room, he took out a few pillows and placed them on the floor and got his blanket and put it on the floor.

"I'll be right here if you need me okay?" He said to her, she nodded in response as he tucked her in and allayed down on the floor falling asleep next to the bed, he put the blanket over him and slowly fell asleep.

Eleven saw a teddy bear and she held it close to fall asleep with, she got comfortable and slowly started falling asleep.