XXXVI - Karma.

Warning: This chapter contains:- Brutality- Blood

[CatNap]

() "You two will most certainly not fight again. At least, not during school, understood?!"
(Sol) "Please, lady, you're not my boss"
(Alex) "Well, little pussycat. It's Alexandria for you, head of the student council. So, be a good boy, and follow the rules, kindly, will you?"
(Alex) "That means you too! Purple Cat!"
(C-Nap) "Girl- calm down.. we have names, y'know.."
(Alex) "Apologies, I go overboard sometimes. Now, you're lucky that it's only the first time, and didn't need to get the principal involved. This is your first official strike, two more and you're suspended, understood?"
(Sol) "Pft- whatever"
(C-Nap) "Yes.."

Even though that girl with Honey (Blonde) hair was a female, she was the leader of the student council thing, which meant she had power.
She's just wearing the usual school uniform, but I guess hers is exclusive to the administrative party. It's a white shirt, a tie with special patterns, and a badge. And if it's not enough, she had that tote bag thing on her shoulders, and I bet that there is likely a clipboard in there.
And sure enough, that blondie pulled out the clipboard from the bag, got out a pen, and started writing. Once done, she tipped her glasses, and scoffed at us.
I know she's just doing her job, but that was so disrespectful. She had a higher ranking, but that doesn't mean she get to treat us like this.
..
Maybe we deserved it.
... 

I looked at the Winter Leopard, blood gushing down from this forehead, cheeks, chest, and arms. I think he pushed me to the point that I needed to release some fury.
That doesn't mean I'm not injured as well, my eye is scratched, some of my fur is plucked off, and there is a big claw mark on my hoodie.. luckily, it isn't my favorite, I guess I'll still keep this one, cause it looks kinda.. cool, like a scar.
Fact, he's also a feline (he's a leopard, duh), which meant he had claws, and he can pounce REALLY well. That cunt is really good, but of course I'd win.
That pussy doesn't stand a chance against me, I'd beat the shit out of him.

I panted a little bit, trying to squeeze the rest of the blood out to halt the flow, and Solvver had the same idea too.
He gave his chin a good flick, which really did the trick.
I've already gotten myself to stop bleeding, but I think I lost quite the amount. I'll need to see the nurse.
...

Then again, DogDay is still missing, somewhere inside the school, or even worse, OUTSIDE of school.

...

I glared at Solvver, he noticed and glared back, hissing quietly at me.

(Sol) "Heh, pretty good."
(C-Nap) "You want round 2?."
(Sol) "Heh, maybe later. You're quite the good one, huff. Good job earning my respect, Nap"

He called me.. Nap?
No cat?
No kitty?
No asshole?
No cunt?
No bitch?
...
He's something else.. I thought he would have called me something more offending, at least like "fiend" or something, but he didn't.
Maybe there IS still good in him. He at least had respect, losing to another feline.
...

Solvver, approached me slowly, I held up my scratched fists and prepared my claws, if he wanted a round two.
I stayed passive-aggressive, waiting for him to strike first. My go to technique is block/parry, then counter attack. It works, very effectively.
But instead of a fist, I received a paw.
He offered a handshake.. or pawshake.. or whatever.

I took a moment to look at him, inviting me for a friendly gesture.
....
I decide to accept it, that might clear off some blockage, and maybe we would maintain a healthy relationship.
..
I'm not ready to be his friend though.
..