Chapter H

Author POV
"Yeosang can you fill in for the photoshoot with Miku? Gyuvin couldn't make it, again." a staff said, rubbing his hands in a begging motion towards Yeosang's photographer.

"Okay, I've had him since last night. These looks are great for the show tonight, so Yeosang you can go." the woman said, bowing as he clapped for him.

"Thank you, see you at the show?" Yeosang asked, publicity was everything.

"I'll get the first pictures if the paparazzi doesn't get you first." she joked, waving at him as he walked away.

"We're basically married, Unnie." she said, calling her friend, as she looked at the photos.

Yeosang was tired, but that was art. Something that took every bit of vitality out of you until you were finished, and that's when it came back to you because art gives life, even after you've put your all into it.

He walked over to the ballpit room and he frowned, he just came from a bar set up and he definitely wasn't dressed for ballpit. He was in a suit and glasses, this called for a bunch of colorful clothes that don't make sense until put together for it to make even less sense. He turned around and was handed a pair of clothes, he smiled and went to go change in the corner.

He took his shirt off and he pulled over the fun sweater the photographer pulled out. He took his pants off and slid into the cute white shorts they picked out. He slid the pale green beret on his head and he walked back to the ball pit with a running start. The photographer readied his camera and click, Yeosang jumping into the balls and the balls flying everywhere. He was tired and he let his sloppy movements mirror that, his smile spread on his face as his neck went lip and his smile staying on his face as he tossed the balls in the air.

"Good Yeosang good, try hold one for the camera." Mr.Yoon said, snapping amongst the camera to get Yeosang's attention.

Multiple flashes, Yeosang felt his eyes grow droopy. He felt his head become light as a feather before a flash went through the room and he passed out.

+Author POV+
Yeosang groaned as he came to, he was in the hospital.

"You're awake?" Rowoon asked, flipping through his book.

"Mr Kim?" Yeosang said, quickly getting to his feet before falling into a quick moving Rowoon.

"Are you fucking stupid?" Rowoon asked, sitting him back on the bed.

"I'm sorry Mr Kim." Yeosang said.

"Your career is gonna be sorry if you overwork yourself, and if you don't learn how to say no to work. Trust me, I know. You need to sit down before you go and hurt yourself more." Rowoon said, crossing his arms.

"I can't, the show." Yeosang said.

Rowoon paused and looked at him, he saw himself in Yeosang. He just sighed as he crouched down next to the bed.

"After the show, you will stay away from this building. You will take today off too. Do I make myself clear?" Rowoon asked.

"Yes sir."
+Author POV+
"Sang? What are you doing out of work?" San asked, about to clock out of his shift.

"I'm just, in need of coffee." Yeosang said.

"You look like you need more than coffee." San said, frowning at Yeosang's sleepy eyes.

"No, I'm fine." Yeosang said, watching San make his coffee as they were the only two left in the store.

San packaged his coffee in a togo cup and walked up to Yeosang after he clocked out.

"Sangie. You look almost dead." San said softly, turning the lights off before stepping outside with Yeosang.

"I'm fine. See once I get my coffe-,"

Yeosang was interrupted by a kiss, he covered his face shyly, he was super sleepy and all he wanted was his coffee.

"I want to invite you to the show tomorrow night." Yeosang said.

"A show? Like a fashion show?" San asked, letting Yeosang drink the coffee before pulling it away after seeing the stars in his eyes.

"Yes, formal attire." Yeosang said, trying to get to his coffee.

"I can't get a kiss and drive you home?" San asked.

"I drove here though." Yeosang said.

"I'll drive you here in the morning, just let me drive you home, sleepy." San said, looking around before kissing his neck softly.

"Okay." Yeosang said softly, walking to San's car and accepting the jacket San laid over him.

"Feel free to fall asleep, I don't live too far from here, just 15 minutes." San said, kissing Yeosang's forehead.

San got in the car and started to drive home, his truck nice and cool for Yeosang to fall asleep in.

+ili+
sorry for the late post