1

"We're sorry Soobin but we can't keep your mom in the hospital for much longer...you haven't payed her hospital bill in a while, we understand your situation but it has been over 2 months since you last paid."

Soobin letting out a shaky breath.

"Please, just give me 1 more month, and I'll pay for it. I'm begging you, she's the only family I have left."

The doctor felt empathy for Soobin.

"Alright, one more month. But once it's over, I'm not giving you any more second chances. We have many other patients who need rooms, too."

Soobin is so grateful to this doctor.

"T-thank you so much! don't worry, the bills will be paid."

As the doctor leaves the room, Soobin goes up to his sleeping mother.

"It's okay, mom. I'll find a way to get money fast. I am not letting the hospital kick you out. He says as tears start dripping down."

"He holds his mother's hand for a while and soon leaves after."

The next day

"Beomgyu.. I need help."
Soobin looks at his best friend, hopefully.

"Huh? what's wrong? Are there people bullying you?"
Beomgyu cracks his knuckles.

"N-no, no! it's just that I need to find a place where I can get a lot of money quickly and fast."
Soobin tells Beomgyu.

"Soobin, what's wrong...is it about your mother?"
Beomgyu asks Soobin softly.

"Yes, the hospital will soon have to kick her from the hospital as I haven't paid for over 2 months, you know the struggle I've been going through these past months."

Beomgyu looks at Soobin.
"Don't worry, Soobin, I understand."

Beomgyu thinks for a bit until a light bulb appears on top of his head.

"Aha! Soobin, why not just get a sugar daddy?"
He says, looking at Soobin.

"A sugar WHAT?"
Soobin is so confused.

"Do you not know what a sugar daddy is?"

Soobin shakes his head. Beomgyu giggles and sighs

"Okay, so basically, a sugar daddy is just an older guy who's rich and pays for younger attractive adults to spoil, buy stuff, and in general 'date.' I think you get what I mean. Beomgyu explains."

"Okay, the idea sounds crazy! But like, where do I find one?"
Soobin exclaims.

"Don't worry about that, I know where and how to get one."

"Wait hold on..How do you know about this Gyu?"
Soobin tilts his head.

"Enough questions Soobin! Do you want my help or not?"

"Anyway, as I was saying, you first need to go onto the sugar Baby website and find the date of when a new auction is going to be held. Beomgyu says, taking Soobins laptop and starting to search up the site."

"Ooh! Soobin, you're in luck! The next auction will be held on Sunday! That means you have today and tomorrow to come up with a good outfit,and maybe put on some makeup!"

"Just make sure you look extra hot and tempting"
Beomgyu says as he winks.

"Don't wink at me like that bro."
Soobin musters up the most disgusted face he can make.

"I'm litterally helping you out right now! At least show a little respect. Beomgyu says, biting back."

At Home