?

Resetting your Hotmailaccount password is a straightforward process. Follow these steps to regain access to your account:

1. Go to the Hotmail Sign-in Page:

Open your web browser and navigate to the Hotmail sign-in page, which is now part of Outlook.com.

2. Enter Your Email Address:

In the sign-in box, enter your Hotmail email address and click on the "Next" button.

3. Select "Forgot Password":

On the password entry page, click on the "Forgot password?" link. This will direct you to the account recovery page.

4. Verify Your Identity:

You will be prompted to verify your identity to ensure that you are the legitimate owner of the account. There are several methods to do this:

Email Verification: If you have a recovery email address linked to your Hotmail account, you can choose to receive a verification code via email. Enter the code received to proceed.

SMS Verification: If you have a phone number associated with your account, you can opt to receive a code via SMS. Enter the code to verify your identity.

Security Questions: If you have set up security questions, you might be asked to answer them.

5. Enter Verification Code:

Enter the verification code sent to your recovery email or phone number in the provided field and click "Next."

6. Create a New Password:

Once your identity is verified, you will be prompted to create a new password. Enter your new password and confirm it by typing it again in the designated field. Ensure that your new password is strong and unique to enhance your account security.

7. Complete the Process:

Click on the "Next" button to finalize the password reset process. You will receive a confirmation message indicating that your password has been successfully reset.

8. Sign In:

Return to the Hotmail sign-in page, enter your email address, and log in with your new password.

By following these steps, you should be able to reset your Hotmail password and regain access to your account. If you encounter any issues during the process, refer to Microsoft's support page for additional help.