•||🆂🅰🆃🅸||•

•||🆂🅰🆃🅸||•

"Please... Dadi hume shadi nhi karni.. "

Yn cried as her tears flowed non stop.. She was crying her heart out while sitting on the floor in front of her grandmother and father who was looking like they don't even care there were all buff build man standing who were your father's men off he is a well known politician.. Her mother was standing bit far looking at her with sadness.. And why not.. Her 25 year old daughter was about to get married to a man twice her age..

"Tujhe puchna nhi hain.. Shadi karni hai.. Toh karni hi hogi.. Arey bade log hai woh.. Gadi bangla paisa.. Kuch ki kami nhi hai.. Tujhe toh khush hona chaiye itna acha ghar tere liye lekar aaye hain.. Or abhi bhi tu us angrez ke peche pagal hai!"

Dadi shouted as yn glared at her..

"Angrez hai toh kya hua Pyar karta hai mujhse!! AAP MUJHE ESI JAGAH SHADI NHI KARWA RAHE.. SIRF BECH RAHE HO- "

As she yelled she felt a sting pain on her right cheek as her father slapped her so hard that the hand printed on her cheek.. She looked shocked.. By the fact that her father who never had even shouted at her since birth has slapped her.. Just cuz of a shitty marriage?

"Samaj ke hai woh log.. Apne hi khandan ke.. Arey tere pyar ka toh koi na samaj hai.. Na jaati hai.. Na dharm hai!! Usse pyar karne chali hai!!! Log kya bolenge! KABHI SOCHA!!! bas humari naak katwane pe tuli hai!!"

You kept looking at him.. "Log" He just care about the outsiders whether it may bet your happiness.. He doesn't even cares? You were about to say something but suddenly you heard a voice.. Which made your eyes widen..

"Sorry uncle.. "

You your family and the bodyguards looked at the direction.. And your eyes widen by seeing taehyung standing there with all puffed eyes that feels like he had cried..

"T-taehyung

"T-taehyung.. "

You stuttered as he came closer and sat in front of your father.. And then he touched his feet with his hands...

"I-i.. I know mai foreigner hu! Par ek bar aap mujpe trust karka dekhye please.. I love your daughter very much.. M-mai promise karta hai.. I'll keep her happy!"

He said trying his hard to pronounce each and every hindi word correct while holding your dad's leg as his tears made his way to his cheeks.. And suddenly when he was about to say anything else.. Your father pushed him hard with his legs as he was thrown on the ground..

"TAE!!! " You looked at your father angrily "papa! Ye sahi nhi hai.. Aap use ese nhi maar sakte!! Isne aapka kya bigada hai???!!! "

You shouted.. As a slap also landed on your face..

"Tere baap ke samne khadi hai samjhi... Era gera nhi hu.. Tameez se.. Tere ache ke liye h karta hu jo bhi karta hu..!"

"I-i love him- "

"BASS!!!! suno tum log!! " He said to his mens.. "Saale ko itna peeto ki isko apna pura Korea ka parivar yaad ajaye!!"

And that was it.. With one command of your father his mens started to punch him.. Slap him.. Best him with all power.. Bichara taehyung.. He was trying to protect him self but it was all of no use those all men were all buff and yk what we say.. Hatte katte.. As you were badly crying begging your father to stop them.. You couldn't even help him because your father was holding ya..

"Papa!! Please woh mar jayega!! Mai shadi karugi.. P-please aap ise chodh do!!!"

"Ruko.. "

He said as they all stopped.. He was badly injured his lips forehead and nose was bleeding like hell... His arm got fractured a bit due to so much beating.. He was lying there with weak body on the floor..

"Dhakke maar ke ise yaha se nikal do"

You looked at taehyung.. He was looking very tried.. Not able to open his eyes..

"I'm sorry taehyung.. "
You mumbled and ran inside.. As those men held taehyung and threw him out..

He managed to get up and walk a bit while stumblinh... Then only jimin came on the bike..
His eyes widen seeing him as he stopped and went near him..

"Taehyung! What happened to you.. W-who did this???"

"I-i... Yn.... Please.... "

And with that he passed out in jimin's hand.. Terrified by his condition.. His soul mate immediately called the ambulance and took him to the nearby hospital..

Tbc ❤