story detail 🦋🐏

Story writer And photo editor > me

First of all my English is not that good that is why I write it in Hindi and translate it into English so if there is any mistake then please forgive me.

Story line 📝

Goat child is a fantasy world in which you will get to see black magic, in the story, everyone from God to Satan is my creation Story may be 18+

Once upon a time, a girl performs a ritual by which she can give birth to goat wheat from her womb. Goat wheat was very powerful and had a lot of knowledge of black magic. His black magic was the most unique. 

The girl completes the ritual and also gives birth to the goat wheat but the body of the goat wheat is not working, it was alive but its body is not working.

put the soul of goat wheat inside the body of the child, then the goat wheat will adopt that body and will start walking again. 

The girl was ready to do this but the same man tells her that to protect those children, another child will be born on the same day whose fate will be
connected. The one in whose body the soul of goat wheat will enter, that child will have a moon mark on his neck and to protect the moon born child, the child who will be born will have a sun mark on his neck. Both their fates are connected and both of them do not know how important they are for each other.   

You must have found out who those two kids are? They are our beloved Wen and Zhou. Now to know who is the moon and who is the sun, you will have to read the story.

You will be shown many character in the story. Many people have very small roles but they bring life to the story

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So let us introduce our lovely characters to you with their names and their ages.