Dear Diary, she's...sweet?

Author's note : In case anyone misunderstood by any chance, Shubman didn't want to take down the rumours because he liked the publicity with her as much as he refuses admitting it and he wanted a reason to avoid taking them down, which resulted in him suggesting fake dating, and later Sara made him realise what he was suggesting, it's not that he was being inconsiderate, he just said it in the spur of the moment.

01/03/22

Dear Diary,

Am I dreaming or was Ishan right for once?

Sara Tendulkar is surprisingly...sweet

She's sweet?

It's kind of hard to believe.

" Yeah...um...I've booked a room, my check in was supposed to be at one thirty, I got a little late, I'm sorry."

" Uh...Sir...I'm actually sorry but the booking was cancelled. Someone called on your behalf stating your stay has been canceled."

" What? No...I assume you're mistaken or cancelled the wrong booking. I asked no one to call on my behalf."

" Someone did Sir, I...don't know, I think it was your girlfriend?"

" Girlfriend? I'm very much single."

" Then the pretty lady accompanying you?"

" She-no, she isn't my girlfriend, she's my sister's friend, and she had a meeting here. Besides, she wasn't even aware I'm going to be staying here. I think there's been a misunderstanding." He was beginning to grow aggravated now.

" No no sir I swear we did receive a call. It was your sister then."

" Wapas aane ke baad tu mil mainnu. Ek ek pol kholni hai maine teri, phir maine bhi dekhna aisi harkate karne ki himmat kaha se aayegi dobara. Hazaar baar sochegi aisi harkate karne se pehle." He gritted out under his breath.

" Sir...probably you weren't informed about it..."

" I wasn't. Is a last minute booking possible?"

" I'm really sorry sir, but we got a couple checking out two days later, till then, there're no rooms available."

He sighed, raking a hand through his hair, wondering what accommodation could he get.

As if appearing magically, Sara lightly tapped him on his shoulder.

" All okay?"

" Someone cancelled my booking."

" Why would anyone do that?" She asked with a frown.

Because their intentions are very genuine. He wanted to tell her but he held himself back.

" They know it best." He told her with a shrug.

" So now what will you do?" She asked, her frown deepening, a look of concern spreading across her face.

" I don't know. I'll figure something out."