⬤𝟭| ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ..

|| "𝙄𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙧 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩

|| "𝙄𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙧 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩.."
✩𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭✩

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: ⟬ 𝐉𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐋𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐡𝐮𝐢.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦!

𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐌𝐫 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧.. 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐏𝐟𝐟𝐭𝐭.. ⟭

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 ||•••

-------------

Jin Ling,

Jin Ling is a 15 Year Old boy who hasn't went to public school.. Well, he did.

But he got bullied and just decided to be home schooled,

His parents, Jiang Yanli of Lotus Corporation, and his father: Jin Zixuan of Spark Amidst Snow Corporation were in love, and got married..

And they had a child: Jin Ling, Courtesy, Jin Rulan.

His mother, Jiang Yanli died due to poison, and his father was assassinated and murdered.. So in the end, he was parentless.

But that's okay! He had his uncle, Jiang Cheng. The head of Lotus Corporation. And he had his uncle's best friend: Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian was Jin Ling's other, other, other, uncle. Well, technically an uncle? And he got married to the second son of Cloud Corporations.

Jin Ling was at his room, staring at the mirror, his personal maid: Maid Chen, was his mother figure. Who always took care of him.

"Young master Jin.. Your gonna start your first year of high school.. Aren't you excited?" Maid Chen gives a soft smile.

Jin Ling didnt give a happy smile as he always does, but he lowers his head nervously.

"Maid Chen.. what if.. I get bullied like before?" Jin Ling questions.

Maid Chen widens her eyes in supries, and pats Jin Ling's head to comfort him.