Oath of the Hunter

The sequel to Curse of Ferreus, titled Oath of the Hunter, is out now! I'm working on several offline projects at the moment so I'm aiming to publish one chapter a week. Check out the synopsis below. It would be great to see you there! As always, thank you for your patience and your support on this story! I hope you enjoy book two as much as I've enjoyed working on it. 

P.S. I hope you like the new matching covers, too! <3

– ➶ –

On a mission to destroy the last of the Ferreus hunters, River encounters a monster like nothing he has ever faced before; one that is more than a match for his deadly Haze.

A brittle peace has descended over Crescent Valley, but River cannot let his guard down. Haunted by the lurking shadows of the remaining Ferreus hunters, River knows it is only a matter of time before they catch up. He will do whatever it takes to protect his new home and family, so when Matteo's former alpha calls for aid with his own hunter problem, River seizes the chance to get close enough to his old home to attack from the shadows and catch them off-guard. A hunter on the hunt.

With his new family at his side, River ventures closer to his old life than he ever wanted to go, but secrets lurk in the shadowed woods, and it soon becomes clear that hunters aren't the only threats hidden in the dark.

Caught in a living nightmare, with dangers looming ever closer and threatening those closest to him, River discovers the harrowing truth behind his silver-lined legacy.