Falling in love

Falling in love isn't bad thing. But, you might not get the person whom you fall for. So , it can be hurtful and also we can't stop ourselves from fall. Here are some things, if u are a girl then don't expect too much . Cause over expectations might hurt you. It's hard to control our emotions when we fall for someone but it's a awareness that we have to try our best to control our feelings and emotions. When you will start to talk with someone, maybe at first, you won't be effected that much. You will feel that you can control yourself , you are having normal conversation and you can be reserved.But day by day, you will increase your conversation time unintentionally and you won't realize that how much time has been passed . Suppose, you aren't having no conversation one-day .At that time, you will feel miss out. You will feel like empty can. Anyways, it happens and there is nothing to do cause you fell in love. It's not a bad thing actually! Just Ensure that your person have the same feelings towards you. This missing out is worthy. The person you fall for is trustworthy and will never left you. In this era, girl's need is an ideal man. For both person, there are some common things what should be in them. Those are loyalty, gentle, compromising issues, trust issues, understanding capability, most important thing which love. A Genuine Love!!! Loyalty, gentleness, cares, compromising are starts from genuine love. If you love someone genuinely, those things will work on you automatically! Kind a miraculous ❤️. So, Falling in love is beautiful as long as both person cultivate their love and feeling together for each other.