introduction

In the age of Saiyan warriors, amidst the brutal landscapes of Planet Vegeta, a young Saiyan named Taric thrived. Born into a world where strength and power determined one's fate, Taric's early years were shaped by relentless training and fierce competition. Unlike most Saiyans, Taric possessed an innate curiosity and a strategic mind, traits that set him apart in a society that valued brute force above all else.

As Frieza's grip tightened on Planet Vegeta, Taric's family, aware of the looming threat, secretly prepared for the worst. Taric's father, a low-class warrior with a reputation for cunning, devised a plan to send his son to a distant, uncharted planet, ensuring his survival away from Frieza's impending wrath.

On the fateful day when Frieza's wrath descended upon Planet Vegeta, the young Saiyan found himself catapulted into space, his pod hurtling towards an unknown destination. The cataclysmic destruction of his homeworld and the loss of his family ignited a fierce determination within him.

Crash-landing on a remote and desolate planet, Taric's survival instincts kicked in. The planet, a harsh and unforgiving environment, became his new battleground. With no other sentient lifeforms to rely on, he honed his skills, drawing from the intense training of his past and adapting to the new challenges of his environment. Each day was a struggle, but with each victory, he grew stronger, his Saiyan heritage driving him forward.

Years passed, and the once young and inexperienced Taric transformed into a formidable warrior, his power rivaling that of the legends he once heard about. The isolation forged his resolve and sharpened his instincts, preparing him for the challenges that lay ahead.

Unknown to him, the universe still echoed with tales of Saiyan strength and the tyranny of Frieza. As Taric's power grew, so did his desire to uncover the truth about his heritage and the fate of his people. His journey from the brink of annihilation to the heights of power was just beginning, and the universe was about to witness the rise of the lost Saiyan.