Portrait of Her

"On the full moon night, he was mesmerized by the masked woman, but would he be able to portray her delicacy on the white piece of paper?"

Inksynchrony presents 🥀

PORTRAIT OF HER

Starring: Jung Hoseok, Han y/n, Kim seokjin

______________________________________

Hoseok's pov-

Although my mind used to be full of thoughts and imagination, today I feel dazed up. Feeling the sweet aroma of the most lovely evening I was relieved in a mist of nature.

Inhaling the soft smell of the dandelions around me, my soul felt delighted. Consuming the Gamnip tea, my heart was non-chantingly anesthetized. I felt the soft gaze of someone on my soul as I opened my eyes.

"Master, you are out of inspiration again, right?" asked the elegant figure in front of me, Kim Seok-jin, my fellow.

"How did you know?" I queried while looking at the blank piece of the paper.

"This Gamnip-cha is all you sip while looking for inspirations." He answered as it made me chuckle a bit.

"As expected, our Hyung is so apprehensive."

"hwaga-nim, you should go outside to get some inspiration." He disclosed as he caught my disbelieved facial expressions.

"Me? Hoseok? Aniyaa, It is better to stay here right, here in this beautiful place, sir!"

I asserted in a violent voice, making him a deep sigh as he abducted me out of the house. Letting me go, he placed me out of my garden and the house. I was victim-like and he just glared at me.

"Okey, okay, let's take a walk outside, is that okay?"

I asked gulping down my saliva as I looked at him go red in anger just as red as his hanbok. To which he replied nodding and gave me a blank check to come along with me.

Talking about a walk in the city is quite painful to my ears, as I am supposed to hear tons of voices, hawkers, some trash-like people, and lastly, accidents which I fear the most.

Being the only heir of the Jung household in the kingdom of Goguryeo, I was supposed to look after my father's legacy.

My weary interest in politics led me to choose art over the inheritance. Therefore, I love to be called Master Jhope instead of Prince Jhope.

Walking through the streets I encountered a large crowd of people, to which I peered in dismay. Despite the fact of having no inspiration, I was quite impressed by the kingdom beaming with happiness.

In the large crowded lane I saw a beautiful place, it looked like a garden, but it was more like a training unit for the soldiers, I sneakingly peeped into the field.

Watching the sword banging with each other and the anonymous voice makes my frame of mind awful.

Although it was not appealing to one, it seemed like an enjoyable scene to watch them fight over and show off their capability. Serving this kingdom had been a great honor since my youth.

The tenderness of cherry blossoms catches its moist as now I was wandering in the training unit to get some inspiration.

The area was filled with lots of flowers and enchanting saplings. As the night falls, they returned to their respective range and I was the one left in the area.