Introduction

I believe a lot of things can happen when Ben Parker dies in a plane crash but ME being in the middle of it, is so very wrong.

Oh Hi! My name is Emily Smith, I'm a senior at Midtown high and I'm going to be graduating in a few weeks. My best friends are Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy but I stay with Peter during the day and Gwen's in the night for a daily sleepover.

Its weird giving people your information, not knowing what they will do with it but it's fine. Anyways, Peter's parents were killed in a plane crash like a few months ago but a few years back, they dropped him off with his Uncle Ben and Aunt May.

I study Science with Peter making us 'nerds', I think that's the term, right? Its weird, Peter has a MASSIVE crush on Gwen which he makes obvious when he secretly takes photos of her and posts it either on his laptop or around his room like a maniac but eh, love is crazy.

Back to me, My life is not really that interesting, per se, BUTTTTTTTT my crazy brother always wakes me up singing:

"IM NOT GONNA SLEEP CUZ OF YOU SO YOU WONT SLEEP CUZ OF ME!"

He does that at literally 3am in the morning so you cant blame the poor dude when I'm his sister, who takes coffee at 2am.

Soooo without further ado, Let's take you to the:

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1)