Why?!!??

This is my third time Rewriting this somebody help me—😭💀
I was on my bed drinking alcohol my phone was blowing up messages from no other than Wendy.
She took the broke up too seriously....
And now she's bitching about all because I like Kyle and I don't have feelings for her anymore.
I grabbed my phone and blocked her because i was tired of her bullshit.
But then suddenly, I got a call From Kyle.
My heart started to do some weird things and I felt butterflies in my stomach.
" It's Kyle!!", I said, as I answered the phone.
"Hello Kyle", I said smirking this is it he's going to confess me!.
"Stan you won't believe it?!?!",Kyle says an excitement.
"Go on and tell me you could tell me anything", I said over the phone as I blushed, hoping this was a confession.
"lelise it's back in town and she asked me to be her boyfriend!!!,"Kyle said.
"and what did you say??", I replied, as I started to worry he have might've said yes.
"I said yes I've been in love with that girl for ages And I'm finally dating her!!",Kyle said.
My heart Suddenly dropped as the same time my phone did.
My phone cracked on the ground With Glass everywhere.
I felt tears come down my face.
I sat down and started crying.
"Why??!!!,why me??!!." I said was crying, sudden I heard a knock on the door.
"Who could that be?"",said in curiosity as opened my bedroom door open and went downstairs.
I finally got to the door and opened it.
"oh great, what do you want, Wendy", I said not wanted to deal with her bullshit right now.
"Why did you block me??!!!",Wendy said in anger.
"Because all you were doing was bitching about how I broke up with you and you weren't giving me a chance to explain?!!!!",responded as I rolled my eyes at
Wendy.
"I'll make sure you regret This",Wendy said as she slammed the door in my face.
"Wendy don't!!!",Stan i screamed at my door.
What have I got myself into????.

That's it for part one^^
Hopefully, this one gets published.
But I hope you enjoy the story And if it gets famous, I might do part two!.
Also, thanks too 0fficialKyle for giving me this story idea^^
We were role-playing on YouTube and I thought the role-play was pretty interesting so I decide to make a book.
Stay tuned for part two and peace y'all^^
Also poor Stan-😭