11: Those Drama Mask

Emersyn's pov
I sat down on the hard wooden stool Xanthe had in his kitchen , his room was probably the hugest one in this academy, he had his own kitchen, living area, a separate bathroom and bedroom. Crazy.

"Here I've got a t shirt and shorts for you, they may be a bit big." Xanthe shoved clothing into my hands.

"Yikes, ready to get rid of me already, kitty?" I teased

His eyes glowed a low orange and I look down at his fist, they weren't clenched?

Ah, so he is tamed?

"Fuck off before I throw you out of my room and you'll have to walk your messy ass back to your dorm, I'm doing you a huge favor."

I zipped my lips and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and sighed. I looked at my curls and sighed harder.

"Fuck!" I stomped taking a good look.

There was leaves and shit in my hair, it's was going to take forever to get out.

It took me a good five minutes to figure out how to turn the shower on, rich people architecture is not a joke.

I focused on get the twigs and leaves out of my hair and then I scrubbed my body with whatever body wash he had in his bathroom, it was hella masculine but I could care less, I wanted to feel squeaky clean!

After I finished washing up I dried off and slipped on the clothes he gave me, the shirt reached my lower thigh and these shorts were falling off.

I looked in the mirror and cringed.

I felt so small in this shit.

I left the bathroom to see him smoking and drinking a cup of something.. liquor? The hell is he trying to kill himself.

I blinked then slapped myself on the forehead. He's a hybrid, I'm a hybrid we're strong.

He was all washed up as well? The hell? "How come you're clean as well?" He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "I have a bathroom in my room." He muttered.

"So that's just a guest bathroom?"

He nodded.

How wealthy of him.

"Well if you're finished you can take your leave.. I don't like having people in my room." He blew out smoke and looked at me.

His tail flicked in annoyance. "I don't know why I expected you to be nicer to me after you helped me." I murmured.

"Yea well I was just cleaning Caspian's mess, now fuck off." He marched towards the front door and opened it for me.

"Okay fuck you.. I didn't even need your stupid ass help! And Caspian can fuck himself." I flipped him off and stormed out of his room.

I very much needed his help because it felt like the world was going to swallow me whole in my moment of weakness, but he didn't need to be so fucking rude! I don't know why I'm so butthurt, fuck!

I stomped down the steps and then sped up, I completely forgot I was in the predators hallway, I didn't want to get into any other altercations or I'll fall the fuck apart.

I finally made it to my dorm room.

I left my key in Xanthe's room.. oh my god..

I knocked on the door softly and it immediately flew open. I was brought into a group hug by Aella and Carnelian.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you're alright we were looking for you everywhere!" She sighed squeezing tighter.

"I got loss on the trail.. but! A nice person helped me find my way back and allowed me to wash up in their dorm." I smiled.