1. Breathtaking

So hi lovelies this is my first chapter of first book so please support me and vote for me and after few chapter I will start posting reels on this book okay guys .
Now you can enjoy your story byee 🫶

Okay brothers I'm going for an important meeting " Sameer said while looking towards his brothers with a bewildered look making both of them to roll their eyes towards him.

On Holi day , seriously? " Vardaan said while making an are you serious look.

Ya Bhai , who does all this on Holi? " Ayaan said while joining the vardaan

Yes Bhai, it is an important deal for my company " Sameer said to vardaan on which he nodded his head

Okay But where is your meeting going to take place " vardaan asked to Sameer

Where Holi party is happening " Sameer said to vardaan

Sameer's look

Then Sameer was about to go but a voice stops him and makes him look towards the person

I also want to go to the place where the Holi party is happening , please bhai " Ayaan said while looking towards Sameer to which both brothers start smiling.

Okay go , freshen up and come fast " Sameer said to Ayaan

Okay wait , I am coming in 10 minutes " Ayaan said to Sameer while going towards his room

After 10 min Ayaan came down while wearing a kurta and pant . In which he is looking so handsome that any girl can die for him .

 In which he is looking so handsome that any girl can die for him

Ayaan's look

After a while they both went to the destination where the party was going ,
From there Sameer went to his client and Ayaan went towards the bar area of the party .

When Ayaan reached there one girl came wearing white top and pant which is looking classy and hot to which Ayaan don't sense that he is checking out her and said ' breathtaking ' while mumbling in his lips .

But the voice reached her ear on which she said making a cold face" Then why are you still alive ".

Ayaan choked on his voice and started coughing because he had no idea how his voice went to her and the other reason is that no one had the courage to speak like this with him .
So he is thinking who is she? Who has that much confidence to speak like this to Ayaan singh Randhawa?