2. I kiss him

In the morning -:

At Sameer's room

He woke up and saw the clock which was showing 8'o clock in the morning.

After that he is lying restless in the bed and thinking about yesterday.

Who is that ? That girl increase my heart beat so fast. No girl have the courage to look at me and she she kissed me , seriously. How can that girl made me think about her madly, oh my god ! What is happening to me ? I think I have to consent form the doctor about this .
While thinking all this he listens a knock on his door so he said " I'm coming mom after get ready ".

Okay but come fast we have to talk to you about something important ". Naina said and went from there .

And Sameer get up from bed and went to take shower for get ready for office.

Here In Akshara's room

Oh my head is hurting so much and my eyes are also heavy " Akshara said while sitting on her bed at 9'0 clock .

Why not , you have drunk bhaang last night , do you remember? " Samyukta said coming from outside having a glass full of butter milk for her Hangover.

Oh shit di then what did I do last night ? " Akshara asked with a clueless look on her face .

Don't you remember that what you did last night " samyukta asked with a mischievous look .

Let it be for now , and drink this butter milk for your Hangover and get ready for office " Samyukta said to her to which she nodded her head on yes.

Akshara trying to remember what she did last night and thinking all this she remembered.

Flashback starts -

I am coming after taking thandai for me "Akshara said to both her sisters.

But di you will catch cold " shambhavi said to Akshara.

Nothing will happen to me don't worry " Akshara said and walk from there to take thandai.

Here Sameer was talking to his client and then he also went to take the thandai because he is thirsty and he was near the thandai counter.

Don't add bhang in thandai " Sameer said to the owner of the counter in a strict tone to which he nodded and gave him a normal thandai.

And Akshara is already drinking her thandai and not looking here there and after finishing thandai she started feeling dizzy so she got disbalance and bumped her head into a strong chest .

And then she looks towards the man who is holding her in his arm and start smiling.

Hey are you okay " Sameer asked to Akshara and she is still smiling.

Why are smiling so much , madam " Sameer asked to Akshara to which She replied " you are so handsome and cute "
She said that while smiling and pinching his chicks

Now Sameer tried to stand her up and he succeed in that process but her hands is still on his shoulders.

She grabbed his collar give him a kiss on his right cheek while Sameer face turned into pink shade and start smiling.