Chapter 5

Becky's POV

"Irin? Have you gone mad?" I asked her. She was literally very happy to go for a movie and is dancing everywhere.

"No. I am not. But you have gone mad." She said and I shook my head. We heard a knock on the door and Irin stopped dancing and opening the door revealed Heidi.

"OH Heidi. Do you have any work here? "I asked her and she nodded.

"We have to go for the movie. Hurry up. By the way, do you know the owner of the Jeep? We have to take the keys." She said and Irin pointed in the direction of me.

"I am the owner only. "I said and she squealed.

"Wow .Your Jeep is cool." She said and I shook my head.

"Fine, everyone is ready. Then I am going to get my jeep. " I said and come downstairs. It took me hardly 1 minutes to come downstairs. I go towards the parking area as the person from last day told me and I saw my jeep.

It was looking unique all among the cars. I thought for a second. Did I do a mistake by bringing it? I shake it off and sit in my jeep and put the key in the keyhole and the engine roars and then I take it out and stop in front of Mansion and I come down. I don't know where is the movie hall.

"I am going to sit in front." Heidi said and Irin pouted.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"I want to sit in front." She said.

"Go and sit if you know where the movie hall is? I don't know so we can sit behind. I don't mind though. " I said and she smiled.

"Really. Then we can play as well." She is literally acting like a kid.

"I don't want to play. "I said and she pouted again and I looked away.

"Who is going to drive?" Heidi asked.

"Do you know the route Nop?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"We can't as we don't know the route." I said and she was disappointed. But when she looked towards the door she smiled.

"Freen will drive us to the mall." She said and squealed. I looked at Freen. My heart was beating fast. She looked at me and then looked away instantly. Have you come to hate me this much that even a glance at me disgusts you?

"Freen please drive the Jeep." Heidi requested and she nodded. The key was already in the keyhole. We all sit up. I was sitting behind her and my heart was out of control. I decided to look at my phone then look at her. The Jeep started to move.

"How many minutes will it take to reach there?" Irin asked.

"Thirty minutes." Freen said. Her voice has not changed. This voice is still music to my ear. I thought I had forgotten her. But that is not the case, for my mind she is gone but inside my heart she is still there. I sighed.

I was chatting with Billy about what was going on in Bangkok. He is a great officer but is also naughty and annoying as hell. When I was satisfied with the conversation I switched it off.

"Becky I am getting bored?" Irin said.

"It is hardly 15 minutes since we left the house and you started to get bored. "I said and she pouted.

"Fine, what do I do for you?" I asked her.

"Just chit chat with me. Time will pass." She said and I shook my head.

"Don't you want to sing?" I asked her.

"No, my vocal is kind of painful." She said and I sighed. She might have exhausted her voice from all the singing yesterday.

"Then keep your mouth shut, you will hurt it more. And If you can't stop talking then the rest of the people are here, you can talk with them as well. "I said and she nodded. From then she kept her mouth shut. We reached the movie hall and Freen went to park the Jeep.

"I will go and bring the ticket. " Nop said and I nodded. Freen came and started to talk with Heidi. We were still there.

"So Becky, what about him?" She asked.

"Will catch him soon. He won't be able to hide from us anymore." I said.

"Why are you so aggressive to catch him?" She asked.

"The time is not right but when it will be right you will know my intention. " I said and she nodded.

"How's your family doing?" I asked her. Her parents live in Phuket and she lives in Bangkok with her sister in law and a big brother.

"My family is doing great but is behind me to get me married." She said and I chuckled.

"You should get married or at least find a boyfriend. " I said to her.

"Why don't you do that? You are 24. beautiful,young and having a great job. Why don't you apply for a cute boyfriend?" She asked and I smiled.

"No Irin, as long as I am alive I have to be by
my mother's side and besides me, who is there for her?" I asked and she nodded.

"Hmm... why do we have to catch him?" She asked.

"You are really curious don't you? Catching him will be my biggest achievement of my life. If he is caught then many of the people's revenge will be taken. "I said.

"Hmm,by the way he deals with which crime?" She asked.

"Bombs" I said and her eyes widened.

"Bo.... bom.... bomb" She shuttered. I smiled.

"Why are you shuttering? I was just kidding. But his crime is not less than that of a terrorist. " I said and she nodded. Nop had arrived with the tickets and we went into the theater.

Irin had brought a jumbo pack of popcorn and brought five cold drinks. I was sitting between Freen and Nop. My heart was beating unnecessarily. I was trying to focus on the movie but my heart was beating crazily.

After the movie ended we came outside and I took the Jeep and sat in the driver seat and Irin sat beside me and was very happy. I drove away knowing that I was in her life, but now Heidi is her life and I have to accept it.

- Your innocent author P.D