Who Are You?

Well, I'd prefer not to give away my real name online, in case there's creepy stalkers out there, but here in the interwebs, I'm known as Tru Randomness. Obviously, I like randomness. kyavbvsmih. Yay! RAndom letters! I wrote a bunch of poetry last year and uploaded it on this site. I tried to write more poetry this year. But this doesn't seem to be a year for poetry. It's more of a year for ranting. And large blocks of text. Like this one.

So, more about who I am. I feel like there are too many different sides of me. There's the side of me that writes formal essays and always tries to get the best grade at everything in school. And there's the side of me that just wants to chill out and talk to people. There's the side of me that freaks out and gets excited about EVERYTHING. And there's the side of me that tries to stay calm and put on a straight face  even when I want to  laugh like an insane person.

Okay, I guess that's it for now. I think maybe. I'll try and answer more questions later. I could come up with more of my own, or I guess if someone's reading this and wants to submit a question, they could. And now for the quote of the day.

"What do I stand for? What do I stand for?  Most nights I don't know anymore..." - Some Nights by Fun.