Chapter one

Max and Bradley end up at the same cafe there just walking in and go to different tables max was called there by his girlfriend .Brad was call by tank when max was there he saw his girlfriend and walked up to her unsure what was going on he thought maybe this was a random date or something but instead Roxanne had something else on her mind"hi max i actually needed to tell you something could you pls sit down." Her voice sounding more sad ish than usual."hi babe what's up?" "Max it's not you it's me,I just don't love you anymore and I'm sorry but I wanna break up with you." Max's whole world being crushed In just seconds.

On the other hand brads day might have been worse(let me know in the comments) he saw max talk to his girlfriend him being jealous he walks to see tank standing next to his mom and dad,"mother,father what's going on?!" Tank who looks defeated just keeps his head down."Bradley are you...are you a fag?!" Bradley who's so shocked because he's only told tank.He feels betrayed when suddenly he feels his moms hand slap him across the face."I CANT BELIEVE THIS RICHARD ILL BE IN THE CAR"suddenly she walks out his father going up to him puts his hand on Bradley shoulder and whispers in his ear "Bradley I'm so sorry I support you but I love your mother to much to leave her I'll send you money every two weeks ok?" Then his father leaves only leaving him with tank who looks up and Bradley says "how could you.....I trusted you". "Bra-" suddenly Bradley runs out of the shop tears pouring  out his eyes.

It's about 8:30 it's sunset max walks up to a stone wall on a beach to tired to care at this point when suddenly he sees Bradley already sitting down he decides to sit next to him"oh hi max what do you need I'm not in the mood to argue right no-" "I wasn't going to Brad". "Really?" " yeah I've had an insanely hard day and I'm exhausted." " same what happened to you?" " my gf dumped me for some dude" " wow damn my parents found out I was gay and kicked me out and I lost my best friend." " damn,wait your gay?" "Yeah what's it to you?" "Nothing it's chill I'm bi" the silence is as for the first time in a long time peaceful for the two boys.

"Sense my day can't get worse max can I tell you something?" "Sure what is it?"

Cliff hanger byeeee🤗