part 1

The Reluctant Marriage

Jeon jungkook "jungkook" is a powerful mafia boss, had it all - wealth, respect, and a beautiful wife, Sophia. But fate had other plans. Sophia's tragic death in a car accident left jungkook heartbroken and alone.

Years passed, and jungkook business empire continued to thrive, but his personal life remained empty. His loyal consigliere, Alex, convinced him to remarry, citing the need for an heir and a stable partner. Jungkook reluctantly agreed, but his eyes were blind to the beauty and charm of his new bride, Y/N

Y/n,  a stunning socialite, was eager to become the new Mrs. Jeon but jungkook cold demeanor and distant gaze made her feel unwelcome. As the days turned into weeks, jungkook disdain for Y/n grew. He resented her for not being Sophia and for trying to replace the love of his life.

Meanwhile, powerful businessman, Marcus Thompson, had been watching the jungkook empire with great interest. He saw an opportunity to expand his own business and proposed a partnership with jungkook But jungkook still grieving and bitter, rejected the offer, viewing Marcus as a rival and a threat.

As tensions between jungkook and Marcus escalated, Y/n found herself caught in the crossfire. She struggled to win jungkook affection, but his hatred for her only grew stronger. Little did she know that jungkook animosity was fueled by a dark secret - a secret that could destroy them all.

As the days went by, jungkook behavior became increasingly erratic. He would lash out at Y/n for no reason, and his distant gaze seemed to pierce right through her. She tried everything to win his love, from cooking his favorite meals to wearing elegant gowns, but nothing seemed to work.

One night, at a high-profile charity gala, jungkook anger boiled over. He publicly humiliated Y/n, berating her in front of Marcus and the entire social elite. Y/n, her dignity shattered, fled the scene in tears.

Marcus, sensing an opportunity, approached jungkook with a proposal. "Let's settle our differences once and for all," he said, his eyes gleaming with a hint of triumph. "A game of cards, winner takes all. Your empire, or mine."

Jungkook, fueled by rage and pride, accepted the challenge. The two men sat down at the poker table, their eyes locked in a fierce stare. The game was intense, with each player trying to outmaneuver the other.

But just as jungkook thought he had the upper hand, Marcus revealed a shocking secret. "You see, jungkook I knew your first wife, Sophia. We were lovers, and she was going to leave you for me. But fate had other plans."

Jungkook world came crashing down. He felt betrayed, not just by Sophia, but by Marcus, who had kept this secret for so long. His anger and grief boiled over, and he made a move that would change everything...

Jungkook move was swift and decisive. He slammed his fist on the table, making the cards jump. "You're lying!" he spat, his eyes blazing with fury. But deep down, he knew Marcus was telling the truth. The memories came flooding back - Sophia's sudden distance, her mysterious phone calls, her unexplained absences.

Marcus smiled, a cold, calculating smile. "Check your phone, jungkook You'll see the proof you need."

Don's hand trembled as he reached for his phone. And there, in his messages, was the evidence he couldn't ignore. Sophia's secret life, laid bare for him to see.

The room seemed to spin around him. He felt like he was drowning in a sea of betrayal. But then, something inside him snapped. He looked up at Marcus, his eyes blazing with a fierce determination.

"You win," he said, his voice cold and detached. "You win my empire, my business, everything. But you'll never win my heart. That's mine alone."

And with that, jungkook stood up, walked away from the table, and disappeared into the night, leaving Marcus and Y/n staring after him in shock.

But the story doesn't end there. Jungkook journey is far from over. He has a new path to follow, a new destiny to fulfill. And Marcus and Y/n? Their fates are intertwined with Don's, in ways they could never imagine.

To be continued 😁
Support me it's my first Wattpad story