proposal (EDITED)

Hello everyone thank you for reading this and thank you for 270 reads🎉🎉🎉

____________________________

Annabeth p.o.v

Chiron said that there would be a sort of prom to celebrate the day Kronos was defeated, and right now I'm getting my dress with Percy and surprisingly it's kinda comfy to be honest .

(Basically like this but annabeths dress is              darkblue)

Time skip sponsored by Kronos trapped in my basement
Kronos:humans help m-
Me:shush now

Tonight is prom and Percy was acting all weird and stuff saying he had to get something,   honestly I'm kind of annoyed Percy forgot to ask me to dance, again.

Suddenly someone tapped my back when I turned to see who it was i saw Percy bowing "would I get the lovely honor of your first dance" he asked and I think I blushed remembering a fantasy medieval book I've read "of course seewead brain"I answered and i felt like we danced for hours then I saw Jason Leo Frank and Nico ask everyone to get out of the dance floor politely.

And it was only me and Percy dancing and listening to the dancefloor music "perfect" when Percy grabbed an apple from his pocket and throw it to me I laughed thinking he forgot what it meant "seaweed brain don't you remember,i told you this before ,throwing an apple at someone is basically proposing to them in ancient Greece" he also laughed "of course wise girl I also have the ring" then he kneeled down showing me a ring with a grey diamond on the center surrounded by little  green emeralds and the music changing to a thousand years while Percy saying "ever since mount Helens I knew I would love you forever and I have a question will you annabeth chase marry me" I felt as if the world stopped as I cried tears of joy and I said "yes ,of course"

Hope you enjoyed, I'm sorry I had a haitus u was busy with my summer class , so I'll see you next week ath out