prologue

In the bustling metropolis of Lumina City, where the neon lights of the urban landscape illuminate the night sky, a tale of forbidden love and desire unfolds. At the heart of this vibrant city lies the prestigious Luminary Group, a conglomerate known for its innovation and influence in the business world. Within the sleek walls of the Luminary Tower, a fateful encounter takes place between two individuals whose destinies are about to intertwine in ways they never anticipated.

Meet Pooh Krittin, the enigmatic and formidable CEO of the Luminary Group. With his sharp intellect, commanding presence, and magnetic charisma, Pooh is a force to be reckoned with in the corporate realm. Behind his composed facade, however, lies a man burdened by the weight of expectations and haunted by a past he struggles to confront. Despite his professional success, there is a void in Pooh's life, a longing for a connection that has always eluded him.

Enter Pavel Naret, a talented and ambitious young man who secures a coveted position as Pooh's new secretary. With his sharp wit, unwavering dedication, and gentle demeanor, Pavel quickly proves himself to be an indispensable asset to the CEO. Drawn to Pooh's commanding presence and intrigued by the mysteries that shroud him, Pavel finds himself captivated by the enigmatic CEO in ways he never imagined.

As Pooh and Pavel navigate the complex world of corporate power dynamics and personal entanglements, a palpable tension simmers between them. In the confines of the Luminary Tower, their interactions crackle with unspoken desire and a growing sense of intimacy. Despite the boundaries that separate them and the risks that loom on the horizon, Pooh and Pavel find themselves drawn to each other in ways that defy logic and reason.

As their professional relationship deepens into uncharted territory, both men are forced to confront their deepest fears, desires, and vulnerabilities. Pooh grapples with the walls he has erected around his heart, while Pavel navigates the treacherous waters of office politics and personal attraction. In a world where appearances are everything and secrets lurk beneath the surface, Pooh and Pavel must decide whether to resist the pull of their burgeoning feelings or to embrace the undeniable connection that binds them together.

Amidst the glittering skyline of Lumina City, where ambition and passion collide, Pooh and Pavel's journey is about to unfold—a journey that will test their resolve, challenge their beliefs, and ultimately lead them to discover the true meaning of love and acceptance in a world where societal norms and personal desires clash.