𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏 ❦

☆MACKENZIES POV

MACKENZIES POV

I was awoken from my beautiful slumber by Georg coming into the room "wake up sleep head" Georg had said.

I threw a pillow at him as he chuckled and started walking towards me with the pillow, he hit me straight across the head as I groaned.

"Can't I just have five minutes of sleep!" I say annoyed as I quickly got up, I pushed him out of the door way to find all of his band mates there.

"Shit" I mumbled as I was just in a sports bra and booty shorts, I looked at Tom as he was playing with his lip ring smirking at me.

I grumbled as I slammed the door shut in there faces, I started getting ready for school to keep my reputation were it stands.

I got out a black thong with a matching Victoria secret bra and some low cut jeans with some sort of pattern on it.

I got out a black tube top with a star pattern on the front, I had taken it all too my bathroom to get changed into and so I could do my hair.

I gotten changed and now I was just finishing straightening my hair "this is so tiring" I say as I put down the straighteners and switched them off.

I went to my vanity and started doing all my makeup and skincare routine, after that finally it was time for perfume and brushing my teeth.

I sprayed myself and put on some deodorant and then went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I grabbed some socks and my Jordan's and ran downstairs seeing everyone on the couch was really confusing but also I couldn't care.

"Hey bill" I say hugging him as I hugged Gustav as well, I gave Tom a wave and made my way into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

"Your not hungry?" Georg said as I shook my head "no I'm good" I say as he nods slowly finishing his pancakes.

I waited for them all to finish eating and then we made our way into the car "shit guys I forgot my backpack!" I say as I grabbed my mini purse with everything in it including my phone.

I got back into the car squished between Gustav and Tom "you guys going to the race tonight?" I asked as bill winked at me "you know it kenzie" he said as I smiled.

"Hey kenzie you look nice today" Tom says as he started at my chest "eyes are up here pretty boy" I said as he smirked and looked down at me.

"Gustav you okay?" I asked as he nodded "yes I'm just tired Georg dragged me out of bed" he says as I smacked Georgs head "I'm driving" he said.