𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑 ❦

☆ MACKENZIES POV

MACKENZIES POV

I grabbed my thong and matching bra along with a red lacy top, I got out my jeans with a pattern across the back pockets.

I grabbed some beaten up converse as well along with some socks, I brought It into my bathroom to get changed into.

Soon after I started drying and straightening my long hair, I loved my hair it was black and silky; I grabbed my rings and the rest of my jewellery.

I slid on my shoes and went straight to do my makeup, I did my simple base with a smokey eye look and a brown lip liner with some matte lipstick and lipgloss.

I heard a beep outside when I was putting on my signature perfume, I looked outside to see tom.

Bill, gustav and Georg were getting a lift together and I was going with tom which was unusual but I didn't mind it, I mean he is pretty sexy.

I walked upto his car going round and getting in the front "hey gorgeous" he says as I blushed a little bit.

"Hey handsome" I said flirting back, as he chuckled "you gonna promise me what you said later?" He asked as i acted confuse.

"What did I say again?" I asked as he sighed " you said you'd-" he stopped "stop lying girl" he says pushing my head as I giggled.

"Maybe" I said winking as he placed a hand in my thigh "maybe I'll give you something in return" he said as I chuckled "maybe."

-

I was just about to start the race. My car was already there since last time I left it because I was too drunk.

I had a black McLaren. It was sleek fitted my vibe.

I lined my car up with the starting line as the women came right next to me. I smirked at her as she gave me a dirty luck I chuckled as the flag girl started waving her flags counting down.

"1..2..3!" She shouted as we both zoomed past her. She was in the lead at first which was okay, I pressed on my accelerator as I zoomed past her.

She came close behind me as she tried to swerve me off. I caught on too hee littler game very quickly.

I started at her through the mirror as I could see her smirking at me. I knew she was going to over take me.

So right as she did it I sped up finishing the race off as I sped over the finish line, swerving my car to the side. Stopping abruptly.

She got out her car hands in the air as she started speaking polish. I could understand a little bit of what she was saying.

I knew that she called me a cunt though. My eyebrows raised as I told her to come closer, I whispered into her ear.

"Let's hope you die in a car crash yeah?" I said as she looked at me with widened eyes and whispered something in polish.

"Dirty bitch" I said as she went back in her car driving off. I chuckled as Tom came up to me.

"What did you whisper?" He asked as i looked up at him softly "I said 'let's hope you die in a car crash yeah?' I said repeating my words as his eyes widened.

"Now let's not go that far.." he said as I chuckled "we're going that far." I said sternly.

As he chuckled "okay, okay" he said putting his hands up as I got an idea "grab Gustav, Georg and bill and we can all go to the club." I said as he nods.

"Might as well I won!" I said excited as I needed to collect my cash. I walked over to Daniel as he has the wad of cash on a plate.

I grabbed it thanking him as he congratulated me. I smiled as I walked away going back to Tom as the boys were there.

I smiled as bill came and congratulated me as well as the others "did Tom tell you?" I said as bill and Georg looked directly at me.

"What?" They said in sync as I smirked "where going to the club to celebrate me winning!" I said as they mumbled a 'thew'.

"What did you think I ment?" I said "we thought you too were dating" Georg said as me and Tom started laughing.

"Nope" I said as we were still laughing "that's hilarious, but I can't date her she's your lil cousin bro" he said patting his shoulder as I kind of got sad.

I mean it's not like I'm obsessed with him it's just.. he's sexy.

-

We were all in the club now. I ordered a strawberry daiquiri as they all ordered what they wanted.

I saw Tom drinking what looked like coke? But I think it's rum and coke "Tom is that rum and coke?" I asked as he nodded "mhm yeah" he said as I made an 'o' face.

He smiled as the song hips don't lie came on, me and bill squealed as we quickly got up going to the dance floor.

We moved our hips in sync as the music carried on. "she makes a man wanna speak Spanish" we sung as our hips moved together.

TOMS POV

I saw her hips moving as my erection grew, Fuck. I do admit she's hot as fuck. And I would date her but it's Georg.

I watched her hips move in sync with bill as bill came over "Tom i know I told you to stay away from here but go she wants to dance with you" he said as I looked at him then Georg.

Georg sighed then nodded, I went over to her as I dragged her to the middle so they couldn't watch us like an eagle.

She grinded on me, the song soon ended as temperature came on. I knew she liked this song because she used to play it all the time.

She started singing as I smirked. She moved her hips to the beat as she pressed her ass against me.

She grinded down me as she came back up, I watched her little dance as she moved her hips in a beat.

She was beautiful. She always has been always.

I grabbed her hand and went down to the floor as she started giggling, she went down with me as she kissed me gently.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that." She said.

WHAT IN THE CLIFF HANGER.

So I'll probs post later tonight because I know I will.