One Voice

Yoo Joonghyuk was escorted by one of Asmodeus's men. As he traversed the cold, stone hallway, he felt numerous eyes peruse his body in a vulgar manner, undressing him in their imagination and hoping their master would offer him as seconds. If Yoo Joonghyuk had his sword, he would have stabbed through their eye sockets.

However, to Kim Dokja, he was the perfect bait.

Dressed in a white, translucent shirt with a window that exposed his cleavage, Yoo Joonghyuk was the definition of temptation. The centerpiece was a rhinestone chest bracket that began at his neck and draped over his dusky nipples. If he shifted, the chains would slightly sway to give the watcher a peek of his perky nubs.

A belt was looped below his well-endowed chest to highlight his tapered waist, a waist Kim Dokja was used to gripping tight. His shirt was then tucked into black, sleek elastic trousers that accentuated his thick thighs and ass, begging to be ripped apart by one lucky man.

Honestly, Yoo Joonghyuk was less shocked about the outfit and more shocked that an innocent-looking woman like Yoo Sangah had the audacity to make him wear this sleazy setup. He drew the line at the nipple clamps because those were uncomfortable, and if this operation took hours, then he would have more to regret than just his dignity.

Kim Dokja coughed awkwardly into his fist when she presented him to his husband. "Isn't this overkill?"

Yoo Joonghyuk was glad that he shared the same sentiment.

"My prince," Yoo Sangah said with cunning, twinkling eyes, "The point is to make sure Prince Asmodeus can't take his eyes off of our king, yes?"

If the man was distracted, his focus was limited. Since there was a high possibility of Asmodeus using magic to hide Yoo Mia, they needed to pull all stops to reduce his focus.

"Yes," Kim Dokja agreed with caution. He felt as if he was walking into a trap.

"You haven't taken your eyes off of His Highness ever since he stepped into the room." More like Kim Dokja looked ready to ravish his husband, tear off his clothes, and eat his fill regardless if they had an audience or not.

Yoo Joonghyuk never knew he could feel so betrayed but also flattered.

"Hurry up," the man escorting him nudged him forward. Yoo Joonghyuk smacked away the hand that almost groped his ass.

"Watch it," he sneered, "Or your master might punish you."

Right after that, warning bells rang in his mind. A chill swept over his body. Goosebumps appeared throughout his flesh. The body hasn't experienced the horrors yet, but the mind remembers.

Asmodeus sauntered his way over and circled Yoo Joonghyuk like a shark finding its prey. His hands swept over his naked skin in unsavory ways. The man used a claw to tilt his chin and gave him a disgusting leer. Yoo Joonghyuk had to suppress the urge to lop off his arm and breathed through his nostrils as he repeated Kim Dokja's words in his mind.

"Act dramatic," Kim Dokja reminded him. "Stall for time."

Yoo Joonghyuk nodded in understanding.

Kim Dokja was in the midst of ruffling his sleeves and glanced at the ridiculous getup. "It's not too late to back out," he said.

Yoo Joonghyuk glared back and huffed. "By then, it would be too late."

The other man tapped his temple with a lopsided grin. "Who do you take me for? I have a hundred backup plans just in case."

"But this one is the most successful," he countered. "Or this wouldn't be the first one you suggested."

He thought he successfully shut Kim Dokja up after that, but then he threw him a curveball. "It sounds like you know more about Prince Asmodeus than the basic rumors," he treaded carefully.