𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐 ❦

☆MACKENZIES POV

MACKENZIES POV

I started to lift my hand up her thigh slightly as I made my way under her skirt, he thighs clenching around my hand as I opened them forcefully.

Her breathing for more heavier as I lifted up my hand even higher reaching her panties or should I say thong.

JASMINES POV

I nearly died when Mackenzie got sat next to me, she's so fine I couldn't I needed to squeeze my thighs together and now she's right at my thong slowly rubbing my clit.

"Fuck kenzie" I moaned quietly as she waited for the teacher to turn around before grabbing my jaw and kissing me gently.

I whimpered as she placed my thong to the side, touching me bare this time.

She dragged her fingers through my slit and made her way to my entrance, luckily we were at the back and no one looks at this corner because it was sort of hidden behind a shelf.

She slipped two fingers in as I moaned lowly, she got down on her knees under the desk and took hold off my thighs. Separating them widely.

She dragged me closer to her as I acted like nothing was happening.

MACKEZNIES POV

I kissed her clit lightly as she tried to hold in her moans, I then started making out with her heat; slipping two fingers in as I licked every inch.

Her back arched as she let out tiny whimpers, she really needed to moan and I could tell for that.

I slowly got up "ask for the bathroom" I say as she turns to me "why?" She asked "do you want to moan louder?" She quickly put her hand up as the teacher spotted her and asked what was wrong.

"Can I please go to the bathroom?" She asked as the teachers nodded and turned back around, I slowly snuck out with her as I gave Tom a wink.

He knew what was happening as he looked shocked but like a proud dad, I took her hand and led her into this small room.

I locked the door as I started to kiss her roughly, she moaned loudly as she tugged on my hair.

I whimpered into her mouth as I placed her onto this counter, I removed her panties as I started to eat her out again.

I thrusted two fingers into her as she started moaning loudly, while tugging on my hair "you like that?" I said as she clenched around my fingers as I made out with her heat.

She released in a matter of second as I swallowed it all "you came quickly" I say as she blushed "well your good with your tongue and hands" she says as I giggled and kissed her softly.

"Your turn" she says "my turn?" I say as she nodded pushing me onto the counter, she undoes my jeans and pulls them down revealing my thong as she removes it completely.

She starts eating me out mainly my clit as I moaned loudly, pulling her hair and pushing her deeper as she made her way to my entrance flicking her tongue in and out.

I'm so surprised as I moaned softly, she finished me off with my fingers as I pulled on her hair once again. I released all on her fingers as she put them in her mouth looking at me seductively.

I pulled up my jeans and thong as I pressed her against the wall kissing her roughy again, I made a thew hickeys on her neck as I pulled her top down.

With a swift motion off my fingers I un clipped her bra and started sucking on her breasts and twisting her nipples.

She starts moaning as I made hickeys on her breast, I pulled away and put her bra back on and her top "thank you kenzie I really enjoyed that" she says.

"No problem darling I'll grab your bag so you can go to your next class" I say as she nodded, I went outside of the room and went upstairs to grab her bag.

I walked inside and grabbed her bag and left, the teacher was confused but then again she didn't care.

I met her back in the room and kissed her one more time before leaving her to go to bills class, I saw him threw the door as he smiled at me.

The bell rang as he came out and instantly knew "spill" he said as I got excited "okay so I sort off ate out jasmine and she ate me out" I said as he gasped.

"Jasmine? The jasmine? The same jasmine that's the captain off the cheer team" he says as I nodded "yeah that one" I say as he seemed confused.

"But she's hard to get and she's into boys?" He says as I looked confused now "I think she's ate out a few girls because she's good at it" I say as he shrugs.

We walked over to Georg, gustav and Tom as Tom gave me a high five and brought me to the side "how long did it take for her to cum?" He says as I looked at him weirdly "round about a couple seconds" I say as he gave me a high five.

"Good on you kenzie" he says as I smiled "I know maybe you'll be next" I say shrugging as he looked at me smirking.

"Don't even think about it, not now, maybe after the race or you never know.." I say winking.

THAT SMUT SCENE CARRIED TWO WHOLE CHAPTERS BUT ANYWAYS.. I CANT WAIT FOR FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IM ACC SO EXCITED FOR U GUYS TO READ IT!!