N x WD F!Reader

N x Worker drones reader [Female]

Settings
ׂ╰┈➤ Pilot : eps 1

☆━━━━━━━━━ ✦ ♱ ✦ ━━━━━━━━━☆

A normal say of life as you sneak out from your own bunker, quite cold to be honest but who cares?. . . . . . You walk in the corpse spire as you can see there is many of your peers they killed and made the death body into a high spire.. well.. . . Unfortunately you found one.. Hanging on a lamp pole as he is in sleeping mode.. . . . Should you wake him up? Probably a bad idea but you prepare for it as you grab a piece of worker drones hand as a weapon. . . . You grab a piece of worker drone head in your free hand Before throw it to him, causing him to fall as he looks around and see you.. you quickly into your fighting stand as he extend his Bladed wings and his Visor is showing an Yellow X.. looks like he is hungry . . . You got an idea as you brought some oil can in you as "distracting" as you throw it to him.. it hitted his head as he saw the can and quickly drink it, he seems to be fine now as his X mark changed into a pair of yellow neon eyes as he turn to you and spoke "thanks there buddy!" He said with a genuine smile.. you thought to yourself ; 'they can speak?!' . . . . .
You then decided to speak with him since he seems to be a kind guy as you did, approaching him in quite nervous and scared as you hope he really is friendly "uhh.. hi.." you spoke, the taller one then spoke as he stares at the shorter one "hi! What's your name? Im serial designation N! Call me N!" He said.. you finally collect yourself and spoke to him, looking at him who was towering you "Im (Your name).. nice to meet you!.. are you alone or.. have some sort of team?" You spoke, as he laughed nervously before wraps his arms around you and spoke "of course i have (Your name)!, they are quite a mean one sometimes but Its okay!" He said, you felt nervous around him as you can see his genuine smile and his silly attitude which makes you giggled a bit and think.. he is kinda cute... You eventually spoke as you seems to be curious "oh, what's their name?" You ask, as he gesture you to sit on a rock next to him. You did as he wraps his arm over your shoulder before spoke "so first, there's V! She is a "torture lover" and my friend of course! Even though she is quite.. mean" he said as you nod, and he took a breath before continue to spoke "and there is J! She's the leader of our squad and was mean at both of me and V.. and usually, she called me Moron or Idiot! Do you know what it meant????" He ask innocently as you swallows hardly, nervous and scared if he would be sad if you told him the meaning.. so you decided to fake it to kept his innocence! "Oh, both of it meant positive things!" I said with a fake "Its okay" smile.. he then spoke "oh really??? Thats a nice of her!" He spoke innocently as he has a happy smile..

━━━━━━━━━━༻♱༺━━━━━━━━━━
"You ended up run back to your bunker since both of N's teammates arrived, he lied about him killing you"
━━━━━━━━━━༻♱༺━━━━━━━━━━
¡End!