fans

Sam's pov

After Colby had finished editing the video, he posted it on the reaction channel, and we waited.

About 30 minutes later, the video already had 1k views, and the comments were crazy.

The comments👇🏻

0_colbylover- OMG YALL ARE ACTUALLY DATING?? ABOUT TIME! AND YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE!

taytaylover<33- OMG OMG THE WAY I SCREAMED WHEN SAM SAID THAT, ALSO I LIVE IN MARYLAND I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Bellaflores639- OMG OMG OMG, NO WAY BRO IM LITERALLY CRYING ME AND MY FRIEND HAVE BEEN SHIPPING YALL SINCE FOR EVER I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! ALSO, I LIVE IN MARYLAND SO I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

"Babe, do you see this? So many people have commented already." I said

"I know, and I think our whole solby fan base is pretty happy," he said and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead.

☆in Maryland☆
Jessiis pov((me 😈))

I was on a FaceTime with my bestie Bella, and we were js hanging out when I saw that sam and colby posted on their reaction channel.

"Bella sam and colby posted on their reaction channel," I said

"Oh ok ima watch then," she said, and ig went to youtube on her phone.

since I have restricted shit on my phone, I had to watch it on my tablet instead, so I got my tablet and found their video and started watching it.

"AHHH OMG!" I said a bit loud

"HOLY SHIT NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAY." Bella said

"THERE TOGETHER??" This day was the happiest day of my life, and so was Bellas. We had to remember the date they got together.

July 8th, 2024

I commented on the video, and so did Bella. Then I got to the end of the video, and I literally screamed, I went on my phone and went to Instagram and went in colbys DMs.

the messages.

Me- Hey! big fan, um, I was going to give a suggestion for you, for, like a video like ghost hunting video, so I was js wondering what states you haven't been to yet and I realized you guys should come to maryland! There is this hotel called "The Lord baltimore hotle" that is very haunted, so just a suggestion, tho!
Seen yesterday at 2:02pm

Colby- Hey, thanks for the suggestion, um me and sam will do our research on that hotel, but that name sounds already haunted as shit, so yeah, but um thanks for the suggestion tho and quick question, don't take this the wrong way, but how old are you?
seen yesterday 2:56pm

Me- Holy shit you responded. Sorry, I'm a huge fan, but I'm 13. Why?
seen yesterday 2:58pm

Colby- Oh, ur fine, but damn ur too young, ok well yeah thanks for the suggestion, tho.
seen yesterday 2:59pm

"OMG, BELLA HE RESPONED TO ME!" I said.

"OK, ME AND YOU ARE GOING TO THE LORD BALTIMORE HOTLE ON JULY 10TH WHEN THERE GOING BC JAKE AND JOHNNIE WILL BE THERE TO" she said.

"Yeah."

_______________________________________

OK, SO I PIT MY SLEF IN THE STORY.

um, but the Bella person I was talking about is this BellaFlores206 SO YA UR WELCOME BELLA! any who THANK YALL FOR SO MANY READS!!! OK BYEEEEE❤️