Introduction

Characters:

Assassination Classroom:

Koro-sensei

Karma

Spy x Family

Anya

Yor

Demon slayer

Tanjiro

Giyuu

One Piece

Zoro

Sanji

The first person to arrive:

Zoro and Sanji.

Sanji POV

*Where is this place* he thought as he was holding a frying pan, looking around he saw a television and some couches. He sees Zoro sleeping on the floor beside the couch.

*Marimo? * He thought as he went to him and looked at him. He swings his frying pan and slaps it on him to wake him up.

3rd POV

"GAH! What the- CURLY BROWS WHAT THE HECK?!" Zoro screamed after seeing Sanji and knowing he was the one who smacked him with a pan. Zoro suddenly noticed his surroundings and stood up while looking around. "Where are we?" He said as Sanji just looked around as well. "I don't know, there's no windows or doors around here"

Their Haki suddenly tingled as they went into a fighting position. Then suddenly a portal appeared on the ceiling, and they heard a voice. ''Giyuu-san!!" Then suddenly a red-haired child fell on the portal—fandom: Demon Slayer. With the two's reflexes, they both caught the child and this child had so many wounds and scars on his body and while his body was blood, it looked like he came from a fight. Zoro assisted the child as he put him on the couch and another guy suddenly appeared Sanji caught him and helped him stand up, quite startled by his bloody state. After cleaning their wounds Zoro looked up at the ceiling feeling a small power as a second passed by a portal opened again. Revealing a child's voice, Zoro prepares and catches the falling child from the ceiling.

"Are you okay kid?" Zoro asked as the kid opened her eyes. Anya's appearance, Fandom: Spy x Family. *So cool! * Anya's eyes shined as sparkles appeared around her making Zoro squint his eye, then suddenly they heard a woman's voice. "Anya-san!!" A black hair woman falls on the ceiling and lands perfectly, she quickly looks around shocked and sees Anya getting carried by a muscular moss hair man. *He looks so strong* Yor thought as she looked at him with her guard up.

"Hey lady, is this your kid?" Zoro asked her making Yor startled. "Yes..." She said as Zoro went up to her and handed Anya to her. "Mama!" Anya happily went to Yor as she carried Anya in relief. "Um, excuse me do you know where we are?" Zoro looked at her for a bit and shook his head. "No, me and curly brows got teleported here and there are no doors in this room either." After Sanji heard his name, he looked at Zoro pissed but then suddenly noticed Yor *Beautiful Lady!!* He thought as his eyes turned into a heart shape making Anya make a weird face toward the yellow-haired guy. *Weird old man* Anya thought.

________________________________________________________________________________

Zoro is sleeping on the upper left couch as Sanji is talking with Giyuu and Tanjiro, he's still sleeping while Yor looks worried about the child's state as Anya falls asleep on the other lower right couch. Then suddenly the whole room shook, making the people startled. While Zoro was still on the sofa with eyes closed, a small doll suddenly appeared on the tables, confusing them. Then the Television suddenly went on making the people who were awake and to be on their guard and cautious about what was about to happen.

Then suddenly another big portal opened up on the ceiling and made a big yellow octopus-looking creature fall on the floor with a red-haired kid on top of him. It looks like he's protecting the kid from the fall. "Are you okay karma-kun?" The yellow octopus asked the red-haired kid. "Yes, I'm fine, where are we?" The kid asked as he looked around Yor bravely went to them, "Um... Are you two, okay?" she asked them as the yellow octopus stood up and helped the red-haired kid to stand up as well. "Yes, we are okay, nice lady, " The octopus said as Sanji examined the octopus. *A Fishman? * He thought.

Then suddenly the Television showed a person fixing the camera. "Testing, testing... Ah, you guys can hear me?" The person asked. "Young lady, do you know where we are?" Sanji asked calmly but still on his guard. "Ah yes, where's my manners? Hello everyone! I'm subject 02 aka Shelly, you are in my creator reaction room!" The girl said happily "Now, subject 07 can you please put them in their seats?" she said and that made them confused, suddenly they saw the small doll move and stand up, clapping its hand and making them sit on their arranged seats.

"Can you please heal the injured?" She asked the doll as it did what she asked. She put her hands up and suddenly a yellow particle surrounded the injured aka Giyuu and Tanjiro, shocking the others. After calming down the yellow octopus suddenly asked, "What is the purpose of being here?" The girl smiled and said, "You're here to react!" she said. "To react? What reaction?" Yor asked, the girl giggled "You're here to react to each other! You guys live in a different world!" After hearing all of those, they were shocked making Giyuu speak loudly. "What is the reason why we need to react to ourselves?! This is an invasion of privacy!" With his loud voice, the other who was sleeping woke up suddenly. "Tomioka-san?" Tanjiro said whispery with a startled and worried tone.

"You silly, for entertainment of course! Especially for Creator-sama and for her new viewers!" She grinned and smiled "Now calm down and we will spin the wheel on who's going first!" Before Giyuu repeated something, the television suddenly went off and a virtual wheel suddenly popped up.

Now spinning the wheel...

.

.

TO BE CONTINUE

TO BE CONTINUE...