!!Relocate!!

!!THIS CHAPTER IS NOT CANON AND WILL NOT AFFECT THE CURRENT STORYLINE!!

Collab with @SeeDeez !
(he noticed me 0v0)

...

[BubbaBubbaphant]

....
sigh..

(Kickin) "Where the fuck are they?!"
(Hoppy) "Probably still wandering around somewhere in there, or worse yet, having a chat with the Piano teacher.."
(Picky) "I'm glad that I decided to turn off the oven when we left"
(Bubba) "What are the two doing now..."
(Bobby) "Relax, big guy, it's not like we're in a rush or something.."
(Bubba) "Sorry, I tend to get annoyed when this happens"

I closed my eyes, relaxing myself a little as I lean against the school wall.
Even though to day is Saturday, Crafty for some reason is still having her piano lesson taught. I don't really know why, but she's really pouring her heart and soul into the thing.
It's already 9 and I haven't even had breakfast yet, because Crafty keeps whining that she would be late.
I don't blame her, we all overslept today.
....

Having things contradict with the already came up schedule really ticks me off, but I decided to just let it go, it's not worth it.

I tapped my feet, getting impatient as time flows by. As I think, it has already been 15 minutes since the wait started. I don't know what the two are even doing, I don't even know what even happened or could have caused for them to take this long.
...

A second later, the school gates flung open, dashing out were the cat and the dog themselves.

(D-Day) "Sorry everyone! I kinda lost my bag in there, and this doofus fell asleep.. took some time to wake him up, haha"
(Hoppy) "DD, finally! Come on, I'm hungry.."
(D-Day) "Sorry.. sorry.. especially Bubba.. I didn't really mean to keep you lot waiting."
(Bubba) "Don't worry about it, it's the weekend anyways. Now, let's go home."

I took out my keys, spinning with the keychain as we all got to my car. I'm not using the parking lot, since the school's closed (duh).
I opened the door, exhaling silently. I inserted the key into the ignition and turned it, revving up the engine.
I pulled the lever, and stomped on the gas pedal.
And to home we go..
...

Some time later..

The wheels are still turning, we are only at the highway. And it is surprisingly empty today, like, literally, we're the only ones on the road.
It's not weird, but this time, it is the weekend. It should have been the opposite, with vehicles and traffic everywhere.
I guess god decided to go easy on me this time.
Phew.
..

(Bubba) "Did you buckle your seatbelt, Bobby?"
(Bobby) "Our car doesn't have that kind of seatbelt reminder thing, anyways it is uncomfortable, so no"
(Bubba) "I'm telling you, you will snap your back one day.."
(Bobby) "Oh, like that'd ever happen-"
() "!!!!!!!"

I quickly fixed my eyes on the road. It was still empty, at least.. that was what I saw..
But.. something flashed in front of us.
When I last looked at the road, there were no cars, no motorcycles, no bikes, nothing else.
Like I said, the highway was ours.
Nevertheless, some strange anomaly was flashing in front of the car. And before I know it.. I tried to hit the brakes.. as fast as I could