part two

*Alisha’s POV*

I wake up sometime later to the crash of some breakable item as it hits the floor.

“Shit! Be careful everyone there is broken glass, needles, and blood all over.” A man’s voice yells to all the other people in the room.

I can finally see who he is. As I stare at him I can’t believe this man can have a voice like he does. His voice sounds old, gruff, and tired, like a father’s would. His face was gentile and soft. He looked to be only in his early twenties.

“Hello Alisha. How are you feeling right now? No! Don’t try and sit up. My name is Doctor Sloan. You may call me Mica. I going to make sure everything is alright.” He gave a quick smile before turning to help clean up the broken glass.

“Where am I? Why am I here? What has happened? Why do I feel so much pain?” My voice sounds strange to me. It sounds old and defeated.

Doctor Sloan looks over at where I lay on the bed, troughs away that glass he has just picked up and walks over to where I am.

“You, Miss Monroe, are at the hospital in Athens. You are here because you need to be treated for your injuries. What has happened is unsure. The police are going to take to you and your friends after you all have been treated appropriately. And the pain you feel comes for several things. First off, you have lost a lot of blood so we are going to have to do a blood transfusion. Second, there was a lot of broken glass at the crime scene so naturally some of that glass punctured your body. We removed a 6 inch shard of glass from your hip and put in 8 stitches. There were 21 small pieces of glass in your feet and 13 pieces in your hands. None of those where deep so no stitches were needed. You also had several cuts on your arms but they all should heal fine. We will be starting to blood fusion soon.” He a grabbed my hand as he had been talking. To try and calm me down I guess. His hand was about an inch bigger than mine and very soft. They felt very warm to me and I found it very relaxing. He must have noticed me looking at his hand because he immediately dropped my hand and walked over to the nurse and started to whisper something.

What has happened? I don’t remember. Why did I think so much about his hand? I must be going crazy!

The nurse walked over to my bedside, " Now what is your full name?"

"Alisha Rena Monroe."

"What is your date of birth and age?"

"4/28/92 making me 21 years old."

"Height and weight?"

" 5 foot 9. 120 pounds."

"Thank you hun."

She returned to her work desk and doctor Sloan walks back over to my bed.

“Now don’t be alarmed Alisha”

God did I love the way he said my name.

“We are going to sedate you so we can start the blood fusion and run some other test. Don’t worry you won’t feel a thing. When you wake up I will be here and the pain will be gone. Good night.” He smiled and looked me in the eyes. The last thing I remember is his beautiful blue eyes looking deep into my eyes. I didn’t want to sleep I just wanted to look at them forever. His gentile face started to become blurry again and then the blackness returned.