Girls/Girls/Boys

George laid on his bed, staring at his ceiling. His alarm was set to go off in about 10 minutes. He watched the ceiling fan spin. He let out a sigh before turning over and grabbing his phone, shutting his alarm off and looking through his notifications.

The screen on his phone flashed with different colors as he switched to different apps. He looked at the time and groaned while getting out of bed. Slowly, he made his way to his closet deciding on a baggy t-shirt and a pair of black gym shorts. He went over to his bed and made it then went to the bathroom to brush his hair and teeth.

He stared at his reflection for a long moment before leaving the bathroom, grabbing his phone and bag. As he made his way down stairs, he turned towards the kitchen to find something for breakfast. Deciding on a blueberry muffin, he left the house and started his walk to the school.

He pulled out his earbuds and started to play his music. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and soon arrived at the school. Some people were outside with their friend groups while others were inside or just getting off the bus.

He walked inside, going straight to his locker where his friend group was standing. "Oh, gogy's finally here!" Clay exclaimed, causing the brit to chuckle softly.

"And I don't wanna be." He replied as he opened his locker, shoving his bag inside. "Man, can't believe we're about halfway done with senior year." He grabbed his textbook and shut his locker, leaning against it.

"Did you hear that Alyssa and Sammy are together?" Nick spoke up. "Apparently they started dating like a week ago."

"Sammy? Like girl Sammy?" Clay asked. George just zoned out of the conversation. His gaze turned towards Nick, slightly then back towards the floor.

"Hey you good man?" He looked up and saw the other two looking at him.

"Yeah, sorry. Just thinking." He replied softly.

"Oo, about what, or who?" Clay smirked and before George could say anything the bell went off.

He quickly walked to his first class and sat down. They had a sub in that class who just put on a movie. George didn't pay attention, instead his mind wondered off, back to Nick.

The class ended and he went on with his day, thinking about Nick throughout all of his classes and winding up back home.

His parents weren't home, due to a business trip so he was free to do whatever. He sat on his bed with laptop and stared at the screen.

He scrolled through YouTube and websites trying to find anything that could help him figure out his sexuality.

————————————-

A/N: happy pride month everyone :D i definitely wasn't writing this while rewatching dsmp...for lore purposes- anyways i just wanna let everyone know that they are loved and supported. if you're planning on going to parades or going out for pride be safe :)

Have a good day/night