chapter 2

"Make sure you take care of yourself and your sister. We will miss you." Lily's mother said and hugged her. "Bye " Lily waved and turned back and went inside. Mirabel came in her room and said" Sis , What are we doing for the break? "Lily's 16 year old sister said. Lily sighed " I'm going to check out babysitting jobs for the break cause' Mom and Dad didn't leave us any money and we are going to survive anyway. " Ok sis" Mirabel said and left.

Liliana POV

I opened my laptop to check if I had been accepted to any job and I saw one and I opened my Email and I read out " Miss Liliana Clea you have been accepted to babysit my teens children a boy and a girl. See you tomorrow." I was so excited I jumped up and down my bed.

I had to make a first impression as I arrived at the address given to me I saw a mansion  and rang the doorbell
A handsome teen boy with his body full of tattoos opened the door and I looked up to him. He took me in and I was amazed at how big the house is .
A middle old woman came down from upstairs and offered me a seat.  I sat down.

"You are Liliana right? " Serena said. " Yes ma'am". I replied. "I need you to babysit my children for 2 months and I am going to pay you $2000 for it." "Okay ma'am"....I was about to say until I got interrupted by the boy i saw earlier. " Mom I told you we don't need a baby sitter ". Serena said I can't leave you alone in the house alone. Remember what happened the last time I did that. " Oh my bad , Liliana meet my son Skylar . Skylar meet Liliana." "Yeah I guess ". He walked upstairs. Not long after a teen girl came down smiling sweetly. She stopped in her tracks and turned to me "Is she our babysitter? She asked her mom. " Yes" Serena said. She checked her wristwatch and got up from her seat " . I really suggest you move in so it won't be a burden to you". I told her " I have a sister" . She said "Of course she can follow you. You will both have your own room in the house." " Oh my God , thank you so much ma " . She left soon after and I went to get my luggages and my sister.

Skylar POV

I can't believe mom got a babysitter. Does she think I can't stay and keep the house till she comes back.?
She looks beautiful though.
I will make her go through hell.