Sent By God

God will always know who's good for us and then you came into my life. I can say that God sent you to me.

Your existence will always matter to me.

You taught me different things in life like being close to God, being perseverant, persistent, and consistent. I will always be thankful that God gave me the time and opportunity to meet someone like you.

I am always inspired and amazed by the things you do; you always make me proud.

Just remember this, Hanna. I might be someone you just met, but keep in mind that your achievements are also my achievements. Your failure is also my failure, but this failure will lead to lessons and reminders that you are strong and brave.

Thank you for letting me into your life, thank you for this kind of bond. But I come into this thinking that even though we knew each other, even though we are close, I still want to know you more. I still want to know your stories little by little if you would let me and allow me.

Your Mara wants to tell you this:
If you are about to cry, you can lean on my shoulder. If you are happy, we can share laughter and giggles. If the world is harsh on you, I can be with you and protect you at all costs. If you are angry, you can release your anger on me and we will shout at the top of our lungs.

You are sent by God and I want to treasure you like a gem. You are sent by God and I will not waste this. You are sent by God and I will forever be grateful for this. You are sent by God and I will always be there for you. You are sent by God because you are special.

Life would be unbearable without you, Hanna.

Sent by God
I stared at the sky, a shooting star came. 
I closed my eyes, made a wish, 
That you’d be in my life to stay, 
Through every storm and sunny day. 
With each laugh and every tear, 
God sent you, my lovely grace. 
In you, I see His gift so clear.