Being dragged into a new adventure...

Continuing where we left off....

Ralof/Imperial: "You!"

They were about to charge at each other but (Y/n) stopped them both.

Y/n: "Enough! There is no point to fight here!"

Imperial: "That bastard brought a dragon down on us!"

Ralof: "We had nothing to do with it! It was you imperials who found it!"

Y/n: "I said enough! I don't care if you two hate each other but right now isn't the time to kill each other."

The other imperial puts a hand on the soldiers shoulder.

??: "Hadvar he's right....there's no point for you two to fight right now....last thing we need is getting these people involved in something they want no part of."

Ralof: "Why do you wear that imperial armor? Are you seriously considering joining him?"

Y/n: (Looks at the second soldier) "Is he not a soldier?"

??: (sighs) "I'm not actually...I was a traveler crossing the border to Skyrim and was caught in the crossfire...I only grabbed this armor because it's all I had to protect myself..."

Hadvar: "And why is Ralof here? He was supposed to be dead in the cave."

Ralof: "I would've had this kind man not shown up."

Hadvar: "What side are you on?"

Y/n: "Neither..I don't support the empire nor the stormcloaks....rumors about Helgen spread and I came to check the town out. I found nothing but three bandits and Ralof who was nearly killed by a boulder."

Hadvar: (sighs) "Apologies then...you were only saving a life...."

He looks at Ralof and offers a hand shake.

Hadvar: "Our hooded friend has a point...there's no point fighting each other now that we have a dragon on the loose. We should instead be focusing on saving people from it now."