Chapter 1 - New School New Life

"New school, new life. Right?" I whispered to myself as I walked through the gates. Oh sorry, I should introduce myself first. My name is Jasey. 15, originally from England. However, my Dad remarried, and we moved here. I have blue hair and green eyes, making me stick out from the crowd a lot. I guess you could call me an introvert, you can barely get me out of my room most of the time. I only leave to get a drink and to talk to my sibling Jamie. Jamie is the one keeping me here and I don't know what I would do without zer.

I arrived at class and sat as far back as I could, plugging in my music. My phone suddenly vibrated.

Jamie : Yo yo yo
Me : Oh hi
Jamie : There's some boys in my year that are pretty cool. You might like them.
Me : Don't tell me you are going to make me socialise.
Jamie : Come on, you might surprise yourself.
Me : Okay. But if I'm humiliated by it I blame you entirely.
Jamie : Okay. Well. miss told me to put my phone away so bye.
Me : Goodbye.

What have I got myself into?

--

I walked into the lunch hall with a bottle of water. I don't need anything else.
"Jasey! Over here!" Jamie yelled. Ze was sitting with four dudes. Oh god. "This is Rian." He introduced a bald guy, "Zack," the guy with muscles, "Jack," the one with black hair, "and Alex," the one who, lets face it, was kind of attractive. I wasn't going to act on it though. I don't do love.
"Hi." I muttered. My introverted self tends to come off as cold when in reality I'm just not used to talking to people.

Alex's POV

Standing in front of me was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. She had shortish blue hair, skin so pale it could be white, green eyes and a septum piercing. She was wearing a snapback, a Blink-182 jumper and some jeans. She was quite skinny. In fact quite is an understatement, you can see the bones in her hands. I put it down to high metabolism. She wore thick winged eyeliner and red lipstick which matched her perfectly. She was different from all the sluts in our school.

I don't usually go around falling for cute girls in Blink-182 jumpers, mind you. I'm not that kind of guy.
"Hey Jasey, you got a boyfriend? I can offer if you want." She gave him a "really?" face. I don't blame her. You don't just go up to someone you don't even know and ask them out.
"No thanks, I'm seeing someone right now. But if all fails in that I'll take you up on that offer." She spoke in a semi-monotone voice. I don't know why she's so blunt with things. She confuses me.

--
2 weeks later
I got a text from Jamie that night.

Jamie : Sleepover after school tomorrow. Objections?
Me : None