2

Youthful Changes pt. 2

Song Mingi x Reader(afab) 

Authors notes ; part 2 is finally here ! Are you guys excited? I'm happy my first part got so much attention, I truly wasn't expecting it ☺ I hope you all enjoy this part ! Mind the grammatical errors, I'm still getting used to this 🫣

Warnings ; eventual smut, pwp, degradation, dom!mingi x sub!reader, oral sex briefly(f receiving), raw sex(wrap it up yall, stay safe), slight voyeurism(mingi walks in on reader about to ride San), Weed mentioned (san is high asf)

Triggers ; none, as far as I know

 Mixed POVs

“ Don't think we're done just yet, slut. ”, that was the last thing Song Mingi had said to you. It had been over a year now since he had sent that text. You thought about it here and there, but as the months went on your mind strayed from the text.

Your mind never strayed from that boy though. Was it too soon to think you had fallen for him? If this was a year ago before you had seen him, you would've called yourself crazy, but the butterflies you got every time you looked at his profile picture told you something different.

It was hard to think about the boy sometimes though since you felt so much sadness and anger and confusion, wondering why he left you behind again. Wondering if it would be another ten years before you saw him again. It was certainly looking like that.

You couldn't spend years upon years dwelling on one boy you briefly saw for a few hours though. That was something only fairytales and fanfictions online called for. You weren't as innocent and desperate as the girls in those silly books.

You wanted to move on, district your mind from the boy for some time. You didn't know when or if he would ever text you again, but you needed something to distract you from going crazy over him. Something? No, more so, someone.

And as if on cue, there goes the perfect opportunity walking past your house on the sidewalk. Watching the tall, shirtless and muscular boy put a flier in your mailbox and turn to wave at you with a kind smile.