-- : 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑!

mitsuri
@name, r u coming to Kimetsu Academy?

name
yes!

mitsuri
ok!! don't go to chem tho, muzan and his evil doodles r in that class, they fuck with every "hot" girl they see, except for people who support student council. but they have you as an acception.

name
i don't wanna go anymore (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

mitsuri
dont worry! you have us!
@everyone
code green

you
but-
-i have to go to chemistry, or else I'll get expelled.. on the first day too (⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

giyuu
stay with me, i have chemistry with you.

shinobu
ara? when did you stop using auto-capitalization?

giyuu
y/n taught me

you
(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

OTHER GROUP CHAT

daki
this bitch wanted to fight
she looked Hispanic
but she was kind ngl

douma
dumbass.
that's y/n.
she's the only hispanic person in all of campus.

you
@kokoshibou
can you come pick me up? im at the nurse.. (⁠ᗒ⁠ᗩ⁠ᗕ⁠)

kokoshibou
im here

muzan
how the fuck did you join.

kokoshibou
if n/n is still here, i am.

you
(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)
ily koko 💞

kokoshibou
💕

your next class was chemistry

your next class was chemistry. you were kind of nervous, but kokoshibou was there!..and we couldn't forget giyu.....right?
you opened the doors, and a bucket full of water fell on top of your head. you looked up, and saw gyutaro, laughing. "shouldn't have brainwashed my sister, go back to Spain, you bitch." gyutaro walked out the classroom. before class had began, you fixed yourself up. your clothes were also wet, but the only extra clothes you had were a crop top and shorts, well, because, for the summer.

you changed into the clothes, but before you actually changed, you took a shower, you felt someone watching you. you looked behind yourself, but only saw curls of black hair. you went back to the classroom, and was surprisingly early, your seat was assigned next to giyuus, while class was going on, muzan has came in, 20 minutes late. later, you fell asleep, and your head was on giyuus shoulder. giyuu felt a sharp glare of jealousy, or, more like a death glare. at the end of class, you woke up, and tried to leave, but someone had held your hand. tight. you looked around, and it was kokoshibou, with douma, muzan, akaza, zohakuten, gosh. the whole team. (including gyutaro, not including, hantengu (not his clones), gyokko)
"si?" was all you could say. you had social anxiety, and you haven't met any of these people but 3. you tried to run, but the grip was, tight. very tight. anyways, it was basically a staring contest, because no one was talking, till y/n just pushed kokoshibou "lightly", causing the whole group to fall.. she walked out of the classroom and walked home, or, kokoshibou's house.l

word count: 482!!
word count goal: 300+